Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overdraft

Options
  • 11-09-2014 6:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I'm looking for a bit of advice regarding an overdraft, I got an overdraft to start a small project and buy materials for a job for in insurance company, half way through they paid me up to date and told me they had found someone cheaper,which left me with an unwanted overdraft as I needed to finish the project to be in profit and clear all expenses and overdraft,

The overdraft was for ten grand, of which I have cleared 4, the bank are looking for me to square up, business is not great but I'm surviving

I have some savings, my question is would i be better off to put my savings into the bank and clear the overdraft, or get the bank to turn it into a loan(which I'm not keen on) i also have other outstanding bills from suppliers that I could clear if idiot the bank sorted,

Also would it have any negative impact on my accounts ie will revenue be wondering where I got the money to pay the overdraft

Advertisement