Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment cleaning

Options
  • 11-09-2014 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend professional apartment or house cleaners for a once off thorough cleaning in south county dublin? I've just bought an apartment that has been rented for the past 8 years and although I could roll the sleves up myself i want to get it professionally done.
    Theres dozens of cleaning services available from a google search but very few give details on their pricing.

Any experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

Hassle are pushing themselves at the moment. I've used About Time in the past too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I used clean2let when I moved out of my apartment last year. It was €210 for a 3 bed apartment and it was arranged by email and text within a few minutes. They were there for a few hours and did a thorough job. The pricing is on their website, based on the number of bedrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭averagejoe123

I used SOS cleaning for a 3 bed apt. 3 people for 2 hours for €160. Did a good professional job.

Advertisement