Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 week 1 results

Options
  • 11-09-2014 7:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Packers at Seahawks
    Tough game to start but the hawks get out to a 14-3 lead just before half time but a pick 6 and a fumble which the hawks managed to stall the cheeseheads on sees the hawks go in up by 4 at the break

McCoy breaks off a td run to give me some breathing space , then earl Thomas bats down a pass into the receivers hands in the end Zone, harvin takes the kick off back for the td . Titans then force and recover a fumble

Packers get a Hail Mary at the end.

Hawks get 8 sacks on Rodgers

35-25 hawks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

:D

Beating up my Rodgers, Heli?! Good job the game wasn't returned at Xtra vision when I went in today :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Oh Jesus man I totally forgot you were picking the packers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Oh Jesus man I totally forgot you were picking the packers :(

No worries at all mate. Would have told you to play away the first game anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rams beat the Vikings 38 - 24

Rams raced an early lead but Cassell made it a one score game with some clutch 4th quarter scores.

Vikings were on the 2 yard line needing a TD to level. Cassell throw a 103 yds pick 6 and the game was over

Happy with 4 sacks but I need some training. I hit Cassell a few times and he brushed off my players. This is new to this version anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep it's tougher to bring down the QBs for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pats beat the phins 13 - 10

Pats showed a versatile offense 111 rush yards and 150 pass yards to the phins 19 rush yards and 155 pass.

Some observations. Pass D still ain't perfect, seems like the CPU is given third down throws automatically. Might have to be adjusted via the sliders. Fatigue should probably be a little higher to see more backups playing. Will have a look and see if anyone has a slider set that's getting better CPU play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

I beat the Cowboys last night. Can't think of the actual score but I'm pretty sure it was only a FG or a TD in the difference at full time.

Vernon Davis ripping things up already, had ~180 yards receiving.

My gameplan hasn't changed in years.
    Dalton to Shockey M12
    Brady to Gronk M13
    Manning the Younger to Myers M25
    Kap to Davis

I'm not sure I like the button pushing controls for D-Line moves, with the wave ripple thing if it worked. Maybe I'm just not used to it.
    Running the ball seems a lot harder than before.

my 8 sack D... going to need to kill Davis i think.

yeah running is harder, more realistic imo]

Also on deep balls, now the WR actually has a chance to go up and catch

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Bears beat Bills 21-16
    Was up 21-3 at the half when things started to go wrong, their D started hammering my run game and Cutler couldn't connect on big plays
    In the end needed to make a few 3rd downs to stop them having shot at the W and just managed it
    No gimmes it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

saints beat falcons 24 - 16

close game two second quater tds from graham give 17 -3 lead at half time, falcons get a field goal straight after half time and another from an interception, ingram td in 4qt before falcons came back and got td, just hung on and no more for win, running games gain alot less ground then in m25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles beat Jags, Offense terrific, Defense absolute Mush.

Cecil Shorts on an 80 yard reception knocks over 3 eagle defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Broncos beat colts 42-30 I think, thought I was doing well until luck decided to score 21 points in last 3 min! Wtf?
    Manning is unbelievable to use, so many bad passes by me but his accuracy was amazing with the likes of welder and the two Thomas-never dropped a ball!

Advertisement