Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Day Vape

Options
  • 11-09-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭

What's yours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Red Astaire,Vampire's Kiss,Bubbers Bounty and a few more that I take a puff of every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Jasus, that's the kind of thing i'm trying to avoid right now - multiple liquids on the go.

This is my second run at vaping. I think i'm more knowledgeable now and better equipped to go long term. The plan now is vape or do nothing (i.e. no smokes).

In my first run I did have a few liquids on the go: HOL el Toro, Vanilla Custard and Bubbers Bounty.

I'm asking for ADV's as i'm interested to see how people simplify vaping for themselves and get away from constant 'change ups'. Difficult though, seems hard to find an ADV or maintain one when you think you have it.

I think the solution for me may be just Flavourless Base with the odd drop of a flavour concentrate I can have from a little concentrate collection to mix it up.

Bubbers Bounty though... really tempted to get some!!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

+1 on the Red Astaire.. The only juice I have tried that I instantly 'fell in love' with. Got a 500ml stash of it but flit between it, and sampling other flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

500ml?! Yowzers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I'm almost exclusively vaping the tobacco flavours from oksmokey (UK crowd) and have been for some time. There is very little difference between their flavours but I like them a lot ! I always plum for their double flavoured versions. I order 150 mls at a time and that lasts nearly two months. Don't be put off by their awful looking website though :pac: as they are very reliable. If you order before 12pm it ships that day.

I have some snake oil which I occasionally dip in to may be once a week to give the palate a change of pace.

• Advertisement

If I had to pick one it would be Red Astaire.
    You can also buy the concentrate to mix your own and it's good to go straight after mixing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

At the moment, mine is el Torro's Eden. Apple, but not too appley. Other that that, I love Pchela's famous five layer cake.

I switch between the two really, a week or so on one and then change. Usually whenever the coil needs replacing as I like a complete clean tank so the flavour isn't affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

If I had to pick one it would be Red Astaire.
    You can also buy the concentrate to mix your own and it's good to go straight after mixing.

Not my cup of tea vaping a blackberry tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I flit between juices at the moment its Vampires Kiss last week it was Ectoplasmic V2 but I always seem to go back to Wingnuts Extreme Menthol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I use different stuff but seem to be going back to strawberry or mango from bargainvapour all the time.

What flavour is the the red astaire people like so much ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I use different stuff but seem to be going back to strawberry or mango from bargainvapour all the time.

What flavour is the the red astaire people like so much ?

The lush taste of red berries and black grape is stampeded by verbose overtones of sweet eucalyptus, aniseed and menthol in a flavour that will stay dancing on your tongue for a long time after you have exhaled.

I assume it is this one. Never vaped it myself

http://www.t-juice.com/shop/red-astaire/

That's the one,it's kinda like Tunes or Soothers lozenges.
    I wasn't gone on it the first time I tried it and wondered what all the hype was about,now I'm using 5-6ml a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Has anyone tried T-Juice Cubana ?
    Was going to order it the other day but would have to order from the UK to get it in 24mg. I'd prefer to get some idea of what it's like before doing that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

How is red astaire when mixing VG heavy? Around 70% VG like considering its a pg heavy juice

I'm mixing it at 15% in Fogbase which is mostly VG and getting great flavour at .2-.3 ohms,I mix it at 20% in a 50/50 mix for tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I like changing flavors every 2nd or 3rd day.
    I would say i rotate about 15 VaporCast juices thro one device and about 10 other premium ones thro the other.
    Then i have Roar juice id have in a 3rd device for a week or 2 for use in the evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

My all day is Hangsen Menthol, but I do dabble with Mint Strawberry and I'm really liking their Vanilla Custard.

For a special treat, I'll fill a tank with Atomic Bomb from notcigs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Does anyone know where I can get lower nic Hangsen? Or does Bargain Vapour do custom mixes? I prefer 3-6mg and high VG mixes because I prefer less throat hit...

Oh and I've yet to find my perfect all day vape, and I'm going through samplers lately, but Mt Baker's Thug Juice, or Hawk Sauce would be up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Cool, thanks!

Has anyone tried the VG Hangsen? If so, did you find the flavour was still nice and strong? Or was it muted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

My all day is Wingnuts - Black Lightning. Must have gone through a liter of the stuff already. It's a cold sweet liquorice flavour almost like a sambuca shot with each vape, can't get enough of it, so damn easy to vape.

Honorable mention to Vampires Kiss. I've also just tried Red Astaire, it's grand, but the flavour could be more punchy for my liking....yeah I'm sensing a theme here with my juice selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Ebonyks wrote: »
    My all day is Wingnuts - Black Lightning. Must have gone through a liter of the stuff already. It's a cold sweet liquorice flavour almost like a sambuca shot with each vape, can't get enough of it, so damn easy to vape.

Honorable mention to Vampires Kiss. I've also just tried Red Astaire, it's grand, but the flavour could be more punchy for my liking....yeah I'm sensing a theme here with my juice selection.
    Try a bit of Extreme Menthol in with the Black Lightning really good.

I was kind of meh with Vampires Kiss until I tried it in a decent tank vaped through a 30 ML bottle in about 5 days and now neither of the 2 shops I go to have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Dramatik

HanJob_E_zpsf0bb92e3.jpg

At the moment it's Han Job by Han Sauce, it's a high VG juice for those who prefer more VG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I'm a tobacco flavour enthusiast so first thing in the morning is Nicofresh RY4 18mg to stop the eyes popping and from afternoon on it's Wicked Rollin Blend 24mg.
    Finish off day with the Nicofresh as well.
    Going to reduce the mg's on both of them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Space Jam Andromeda. Love that stuff. Now to fix my mod...

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Dramatik

At the moment my favorite all day vapes in no particular order are:

Pink Spot "Happy Ending"

Ripe Vapes "VCT"

Chapter XII "Hemingway"

Can't seem to get either VCT or Hemingway anywhere in 6mg though, everywhere seems to be out of stock :mad: Anyone know anywhere selling them in europe ???

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Nothing at the moment for some reason, happily sticking any and anything in and vaping it. Have some high vg flavours and high pg and trying to work out where I prefer it mainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 khemas

I have no all day but a RDA rotation. Here is mine at the moment :
    1)Alpha (Teleos)
    2)Delta (Teleos)
    3)Crunch (Teleos)
    4)Woodstock (Beantown vapor)
    5)Into the wild (Vaponaute)
    6)Wastegate (Boosted)
    7)Boosted (Boosted)
    8)Anubis (Green Vapes)

I have tons of eliquids (more than 40 bottles) and I often change my rotation !

Advertisement