Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows XP Pro replacement disc

Options
  • 11-09-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,058 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I've been asked by the brother to "fix" his laptop, which in short terms means a fresh install. However, he no longer has the original CD's that came with it. I have the product key, but i'm wondering is there anywhere i can get a copy of the CD or anywhere to download it, aside from torrents?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Hi all. I've been asked by the brother to "fix" his laptop, which in short terms means a fresh install. However, he no longer has the original CD's that came with it. I have the product key, but i'm wondering is there anywhere i can get a copy of the CD or anywhere to download it, aside from torrents?

I have an xp pro disc that I downloaded for exactly the same reason. If you PM me I can send you a copy. Make sure the activation key is for xp pro I also have a xp home edition disc either.

Advertisement