Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17 year old missing from Balbriggan

Options
  • 11-09-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Seen on face books trace missing person Ireland a 17 year old Vera Obrian is missing.
    It's too quiet.why
    Anyone know was she found .
    Is there searches for her.
    Holy mother of god of it my daughter missing id have the lot of yous helping. Me search and your mothers cousins aunts bit on the side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

From missingpersons.ie...

Missing Persons - Vera O'Brien

Vera%20O%20Brien.jpg
    Date Missing:30/08/2014
    Height:5'5"
    Build:Not Specified
    Hair Colour:Brown
    Further Information:
    Date of birth - 14th December 1996.
    When last seen Vera was wearing blue jeans, a cream sleeveless jacket and a brown long sleeve t-shirt.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Gardaí at Balbriggan Garda Station on 01 805 0510 or you can call the Missing Persons Helpline on 1890442552.

Thread stickied.

tHB

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

God love her, I hope they find her soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement