Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Lanyards in small quantities

Options
  • 11-09-2014 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Hello

Can anyone recommend any Irish companies who will print customized lanyards without a minimum order in the 100's?

We only need 10 for now due to the size of the organization, but may need another 15 soon.

All of the very local print companies I've tried here in Cork have the typical Irish attitude of turning business away if you're not willing to buy a minimum of anywhere form 100-500 items.

I've found a UK based seller via eBay who have quoted £4.44 for custom lanyards most importantly with no minimum order, but also including free postage to NI.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Much as I favour Buying Irish I think such a concept for an order of the magnitude of forty quid scarcely deserves a thread of its own. Just go to eBay and suck up the postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

There's usually a production reason behind minimum orders, it's not an "Irish attitude". The contact above can do short runs with the equipment they have.

Advertisement