Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone know a site that ships GAA jerseys to the US?

• 12-09-2014 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I am trying to send find a site that will ship a jersey to New York, i've tried the O'neills website and it doesn't seem to be accepting my postal address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

O'Neills definitely will, those online forms can just be a headache to fill out sometimes. If you keep having trouble, try contact them by phone and you can order that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭A Greedy Algorithm

thelad95 wrote: »
    O'Neills definitely will, those online forms can just be a headache to fill out sometimes. If you keep having trouble, try contact them by phone and you can order that way.

I've tried a few different varients of the address and it doesn't seem to work.

I'll keep trying! Thank you lad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

I ordered one earlier this year on o neills no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Just double check the jersey/style you are buying. There is something with oneills harking back to the Adidas 3 stripes thing where they weren't allowed sell certain designs outside Ireland. There may be an 'international'version of that jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Easiest way is to send it to someone in Ireland and get them to send it on.
    Much less hassle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement