Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going on the duck from work !!

Options
  • 12-09-2014 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Lads does anyone know if <snip> still writes notes for going on the duck from work for no reason at all ??

King Kong Company are on down the town tomorrow night....be a right buzz but I'm stuck doing poxy nights!!

Got him to write me a note a couple of years ago for me last job.... that was grand got away with it handy enough but think he had a bit of a typo issue
    The note said:

"Please excuse Ruddiger from work today as he has an in-grown testicle"

Did the trick anyway...

Mad to go on da bang tomorrow night so if ye could let me know if he still as shaddy as your man that commentates on WLRfm for the sport when he worked down the post office be appreciated !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

most companies you can call in sick for up to 3 days without a sick note :confused:

but of course you shouldn't be doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Yes Boy I lol'd at that! Anyways don't think you need a note now for 5 days, defo not for 1 day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

haha u hung two fellas with the one rope there

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

yeah guys, this is basically a form of fraud so I'm locking this thread.

btw, how soon you need a doctors cert depends on the employer. Some might need it after 2, 3 or 5 days. It depends on their policy's

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement