Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

studying nursing while pregnant

Options
  • 12-09-2014 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me out I've just gone into my 1st year of general nursing as a mature student but I'm also 20 weeks pregnant so my baby is due the end of Jan during the start of the second semester. I've spoken to the head of nursing and their advice was to deffer the year or the 2nd semester which I really don't want to do unless it's a must I would like to try and just keep you going with the nursing now that I have got it and especially since I'm past the first few awkward days and got comfortable with the people in this year. I was just wondering was there anyone in the same boat that may have some advice for me

Thank you

Advertisement