Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo frames?

Options
  • 12-09-2014 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend some shops in the City centre that sell good picture frames? The type that would go on a bedside table. I'm looking for unusual ones like perhaps one related to art but any names of shops would be welcome. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

bleach94 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend some shops in the City centre that sell good picture frames? The type that would go on a bedside table. I'm looking for unusual ones like perhaps one related to art but any names of shops would be welcome. Cheers

Tiger has a large range.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I find you get great ones in the second hand stores.. The chap again I should get paid for this on centre park road always has a few. After that Woodies have a good selection or the 2 euro shops, they have ones for putting on a desk top

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Good? 'The Framemaker' do good quality frames. You'll pay more for em but they have a wide range to choose from and can be made to measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

There is a huge range with loads if different styles in TK Max. Upstairs in Boots as well!

Advertisement