Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay by Direct Debit

Options
  • 12-09-2014 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

So in May 2014 I was told that you needed to sign up for direct debit payment in order to proceed with an eFbre upgrade.

Recently (2-3 weeks ago) I got a call from an Eircom rep trying to get me to upgrade. They said dirct debit payment was no longer required and that dd was only required when paying for TV service.

Can you confirm situation please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hesker wrote: »
    So in May 2014 I was told that you needed to sign up for direct debit payment in order to proceed with an eFbre upgrade.

Recently (2-3 weeks ago) I got a call from an Eircom rep trying to get me to upgrade. They said dirct debit payment was no longer required and that dd was only required when paying for TV service.

Can you confirm situation please.
    Hi hesker

I can confirm that's not acurate and I apologise for the inacurate information provided. Direct debit is a spcific condition of efibre broadband.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭hesker

Al,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can you pass along a request to your superiors please.

The request is that eircom reps should not lie to people in order to get them to sign up to a contract. Of course it is possible that the rep was just mis-informed.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hesker wrote: »
    Al,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can you pass along a request to your superiors please.

The request is that eircom reps should not lie to people in order to get them to sign up to a contract. Of course it is possible that the rep was just mis-informed.

Thanks.

Hi hesker

I will make sure your feedback reaches management in our centres.

Thank you for highlighting this hesker
    Al

Advertisement