Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada jobs

Options
  • 12-09-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

My partner wants her, our son, and me to move to Canada. Has anyone any info, like is it good for work, I have a business degree and my partner has accounting experience. What's it like to live over there etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭con___manx1

W74255 wrote: »
    My partner wants her, our son, and me to move to Canada. Has anyone any info, like is it good for work, I have a business degree and my partner has accounting experience. What's it like to live over there etc

I lived over there for two years. I spent a year in toronto and then moved to vancouver. the weather in toronto is freezing in the winter along with all the other cities bar vancouver where it just rains all winter : ). the summers are great. im sure with a business degree you would not find it too hard to find work. the unemployment rate is way lower over there in fact they have increased the number of visas for irish people recently. In mining areas they cant get enough workers and the pay is ridiculous but the job locations are in the middle of nowhere.

Advertisement