Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else gtting kicked out of destiny servers on xbox one every 5 minutes?

Options
  • 12-09-2014 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I was playing destiny last night for the first time and I kept getting kicked out and getting error messages is this on my end or server problem? It says it might be network problems, I have never being able to get an open nat on my xb1 its always strict my 360 was always moderate and never had a problem with it(ps4 & ps3 as well) but from my understanding i thought that would only affect with the voice chat when playing on dedicated servers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

thanks but i've done all the port forwarding and tried dmz and still nat stays at strict

I think this has to be a problem with xbox one that needs to be fixed too many people who have always had open or moderate before are getting stict nat on their xb1

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

My NAT is open and I'm still being chucked constantly. Seems fine during story missions and strikes, must be when there's more people on like in the crucible and Tower that causes the issue.

How fast is your internet?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    My NAT is open and I'm still being chucked constantly. Seems fine during story missions and strikes, must be when there's more people on like in the crucible and Tower that causes the issue.

How fast is your internet?

Its 2mbs dl and 1mbs up

• Advertisement
Advertisement