Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GreyFox / Snake Free Juice Offer ?

Options
  • 12-09-2014 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Did anyone ever get their juice or pass on a few bob for shipping ? I see that GreyFox208 aka Snake's boards account has been closed. As the Op was offering the juice for free, I thought it only fair to send on a contribution towards postage costs but the juice hasn't arrived as yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Same as yourself , I gave him a couple of quid towards postage . Ah shur who knows , maybe something went wrong or maybe he needed a few quid , tis early days yet .

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Seems odd to me that one would buy a crap load of mixing agents,go to the bother of mixing out all various strenghts,pg/vg ratios and ship out for free to a load of strangers he talks to on an internet forum. He quite possably could of had good intentions but the whole thing didnt make sense to me.thats why i didnt put my name down for free juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

To be honest I think it was a genuine offer. as you say who knows, anything could have happened. Was just curious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

Hi lads. I'm sorry if you feel like something's happened don't worry, your going to get your juice!! I'm still working on getting it just right, a lot of people asked for it in different strengths and mixes, and I'm currently mixing the Jack the Ripple flavour. It's a bit tricky because too much flavour and it makes you sick too little it's extremely boring. I'm adding a drop every few days and once i know how much I need I'll be transferring to the seperate bottles and adding the nicotine then sending it on. If you need any update you can send me an email (use my paypal email) or a message here. Again sorry about this.

Hi lads. I'm sorry if you feel like something's happened don't worry, your going to get your juice!! I'm still working on getting it just right, a lot of people asked for it in different strengths and mixes, and I'm currently mixing the Jack the Ripple flavour. It's a bit tricky because too much flavour and it makes you sick too little it's extremely boring. I'm adding a drop every few days and once i know how much I need I'll be transferring to the seperate bottles and adding the nicotine then sending it on. If you need any update you can send me an email (use my paypal email) or a message here. Again sorry about this.

Welcome back. No chance of going incognito around here. Shhhhhhh 😉

• Advertisement

Very disappointed to read this , I was hoping for something a lot more interesting , like you were an international conman trying to raise a stake for a poker game in Monte Carlo or you had been kidnapped by IS and needed the ransom money or a terrorist poisoner hoping to kill as many people across as broad a spectrum as possible .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

jonski wrote: »
    Very disappointed to read this , I was hoping for something a lot more interesting , like you were an international conman trying to raise a stake for a poker game in Monte Carlo or you had been kidnapped by IS and needed the ransom money or a terrorist poisoner hoping to kill as many people across as broad a spectrum as possible .

Let's not give the man ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Did anyone ever get their juice or pass on a few bob for shipping ? I see that GreyFox208 aka Snake's boards account has been closed. As the Op was offering the juice for free, I thought it only fair to send on a contribution towards postage costs but the juice hasn't arrived as yet

Did you ever get your juice?

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Did you ever get your juice?

Nope never did - calmdownbrah must be busy

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Nope never did - calmdownbrah must be busy

3 months later!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

He might be sending it with Malaysia Post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Does anyone know if Calm Down Brah is still around, in a new incarnation?

I'd like to get in touch about something..

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Calm Down Brah is still around, in a new incarnation?

I'd like to get in touch about something..

Nope , so I am reverting to my ideas in post #7

jonski wrote: »
    Nope , so I am reverting to my ideas in post #7

Not a word.
    I hope you're right, maybe it was a fundraiser for an anonymous donatuon to a kids Christmas party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

How much money did people give him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Not that I'm a stalker or anything but if you look through his previous posts, including the ones in his other regs, you might notice a posting style, his location and other little nuggets along with his rereg dates you might find he's already back posting on the forum.
    Possibly....

54kroc wrote:
    Not that I'm a stalker or anything but if you look through his previous posts, including the ones in his other regs, you might notice a posting style, his location and other little nuggets along with his rereg dates you might find he's already back posting on the forum. Possibly....

elaborate or pm me , my sleuthing days are far behind me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Lets hunt him down, murder him, burn down his house and then vape all his liquid.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Lets hunt him down, murder him, burn down his house and then vape all his liquid.

Hunt him down, murder him,Take all his liquid , burn down his house , vape all his liquid , get it right man , it's so hard to find good hench men these days

Advertisement