Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quicker Advance

• 12-09-2014 12:30pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, it looked like originally we'd have about 18 players

We only have 11 at the minute + knex who is off the the US.

With that in mind, do people want to advance once everyone has played their game?

Advance once all games are played? 9 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 9 votes
    Dont care
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hey lads, it looked like originally we'd have about 18 players

We only have 11 at the minute + knex who is off the the US.

With that in mind, do people want to advance once everyone has played their game?

Yeah I think that's the way to do it, like we can advance early leaving more time for the week after.

Just have to say that there is no pressure to get them done early!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I only have three human games, I don't really mind how short the games week is. I'd nearly get a game done every 3 days. There's a good chance of a games week begins on a Friday we'd be advancing Saturday evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

If all the games are done then there I've no problem with advancing but maybe leave the inbound week stand as it should be.
    Monday-Friday:
    Saturday-Wednesday:
    Thursday-Sunday:

If in the second rotation everybody is done by monday, then leave the third rotation stand until the sunday. If that makes sense?
    That way if somebody is going to be away for a few days, plays their game as soon as the week is advanced, then they will have time to be back for their next game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yep thats fine Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

I concur

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

sounds good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads sorry for the hold up but i might not get to play my game til tomorrow now, still not home, i'll get it done at some stage in the morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Game week is 5 days rock, everyone has that time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Just wondering if we do get the season done by say the start of December would everyone like to continue to season 2. To get a feel of the new style draft, off season, before the inevitable shift to x bone

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

empacher wrote: »
    Just wondering if we do get the season done by say the start of December would everyone like to continue to season 2. To get a feel of the new style draft, off season, before the inevitable shift to x bone

I would anyway, no XBO for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'll stay around, no plans to get an Xbox one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I approve of this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

empacher wrote: »

yeah im up for that, intend keeping the 360 anyways,

Advertisement