Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect - Cannot Change Password?

Options
  • 12-09-2014 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Howdy! Just wondering if this is a know issue with the system? I can log in no problem, click on the "Student Life" tab and try to follow the "Change Password" link but it gives a "This webpage is not available" message. Tried on Chrome and IE to no avail. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Try it using you SIS account. Log in and go to 'My Profile' at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Thanks for the reply. Meant to say I had tried that already - it only desynchronises both passwords; it leaves the Connect password unchanged, as my D.O.B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

try from selfpass.ucd.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Thanks Sir L. Tried there, but like the other one, it's coming up as "This webpage is not available".

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ciel123

Hi, i have met the same problem as yours. have you solved the problem of changing the connect password? I need some advice. Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭dubred

ciel123 wrote: »
    Hi, i have met the same problem as yours. have you solved the problem of changing the connect password? I need some advice. Thank you

If you are only experiencing this today, there was a power outage which may still be causing problems - http://ucdestates.ie/blog/2015/09/12/esb-power-outage-affecting-ucd/.

The recommended way to change your password is to go to http://www.ucd.ie/connect/ and click on the Change Password button.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ciel123

Thank you so much. But I cannot get access to the web you have given me.I am in Shenzhen,China now. I wonder if I need a proxy server from the UCD to get into the web.

Advertisement