Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harringtons dog food availability?

• 12-09-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Hi. Would anybody know if a brand of dog food called "Harringtons" is available in Ireland please? It looks like this http://www.harringtonspetfood.com/content/UK/dog-product
    Began feeding it to our dog in lieu of Bakers as part of his diet in recent weeks and it has greatly improved (lessened) his flatulence. :) We're moving from the UK to Co Cork later this year so am hoping it's going to be available there!
    TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I've never seen it here, have seen it in the UK, in supermarkets, and I don't tend to look at the dog food aisle in supermarkets here, maybe have a look on Tesco and Dunnes' websites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I've seen it in Dublin alright, but I don't know if you could get it in Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Had a look on Tesco's site and they don't seem to stock it. The manufacturers have just advised me that it's available in Ireland in Haupt stores...never heard of them and an internet trawl turned up only a distribution company of that name. Anyone heard of "Haupt"?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

If you google it, it's available on amazon so it can be delivered. I don't use amazon all that regularly but am led to believe that if you sign up to "subscribe and save" it's then slightly discounted with free delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Ive seen this in the 'little' Tesco (not the SUPER tesco) in NAAS, so I assume that its available in other Tescos? You could contact them. But as someone else pointed out, its available online...

We had a discussion on here about dogs 'accents' - hope your dog will be able to understand the Corks dogs woofs!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

aonb wrote: »
    We had a discussion on here about dogs 'accents' - hope your dog will be able to understand the Corks dogs woofs!! :D
    LOL. He was a rescue dog who's already had to go from the London accent to the rural Gloucestershire accent...he's visited Cork now a few times and seemed to have no trouble communicating ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

I think either Woodies or Altantic DIY stores stock it. Well at least they used to. have a look at their websites and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Also available from www.vetuk.co.uk, which I've used a lot. I used to buy 15kg bags of dog food from the site, I think delivery was about 10-12 euro for two 15kg bags.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-food-harringtons-dog-food-c-1024_447

Advertisement