Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No BB installed yet - no appointment made - waiting 4+ weeks and no response from my

Options
  • 12-09-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Seriously, somebody talk to me.  Called Customer Care yesterday and at 5pm on the button someones shift must have been over because he just hung up on me.

Have contacted online chat, they told me to try customer care.  I did and they hung up, then called back and no one answered.  eircom Alan has been PM'd with my details and he never got back to me (48 hours ago).

BB ordered 1 month ago.  2+ weeks since line activation.  no appointment made for BB installation.  

Absolutely disgraceful service.

Please contact me.

Rory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Zorica

I am getting the exact same treatment, it's as if they have a manual they're following on how to give terrible customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    Seriously, somebody talk to me.  Called Customer Care yesterday and at 5pm on the button someones shift must have been over because he just hung up on me.

Have contacted online chat, they told me to try customer care.  I did and they hung up, then called back and no one answered.  eircom Alan has been PM'd with my details and he never got back to me (48 hours ago).

BB ordered 1 month ago.  2+ weeks since line activation.  no appointment made for BB installation.  

Absolutely disgraceful service.

Please contact me.

Rory
    Hi RunRoryRun

I am awaiting an update from efibre escalation on the status of your order. I can understand the level of disappointment and apologise for the inconvenience experienced so far. As soon as I have further information I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Alan,

This isn't good enough.  There's no update from you and shockingly, I get a fob off 9 minutes before you leave on a Friday leaving no time for a reply.  

This is not a tough fix - you shouldn't have to wait 2 - 3 days for "an update from efibre escalation on the status of" my order.  That couldn't sound more like a "I don't know and I don't care what's going on so I'll pass the buck answer".  The status is that I don't have BB.  I need a member of the installations team to call me to arrange a time for installation.  You're not the first eircom rep to display this attitude to me in the last month and I'm pretty sure that the way things are going, you won't be the last.

Please call me to discuss on Monday.  You have my number.

Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    Alan,

This isn't good enough.  There's no update from you and shockingly, I get a fob off 9 minutes before you leave on a Friday leaving no time for a reply.  

This is not a tough fix - you shouldn't have to wait 2 - 3 days for "an update from efibre escalation on the status of" my order.  That couldn't sound more like a "I don't know and I don't care what's going on so I'll pass the buck answer".  The status is that I don't have BB.  I need a member of the installations team to call me to arrange a time for installation.  You're not the first eircom rep to display this attitude to me in the last month and I'm pretty sure that the way things are going, you won't be the last.

Please call me to discuss on Monday.  You have my number.

Rory
    Hi RunRoryRun

I can assure you that this has not been left to the last minute, I am sorry for the delays and apologise for the inconvenience. I have been awaiting more information from the efibre escalations team however as soon as I have more news on this I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement