Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreadlocks

Options
  • 12-09-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are any other dreadheads on boards?

I have baby 7 week old dreads and I'm a bit panicked about them. For some reason I'm totally obsessed with the number of dreads I have (22) and the number I 'should' have.

Anyone else a dreadhead and want to share their experience?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ivy91

Yo! So what are you panicked about? 7 weeks is still heaps early, they'll look a lot better around the 6month stage. Mine are 1.5yrs now. Done via crochet hook. Definitely would recommend not putting any products like beeswax or anything in them. I wash them every so often, when I feel they need it, about every 3 weeks, with Dr. Bonner's non residue soap from any health store, its great :) Couldn't tell you how many I have. Never bothered to count them to be honest. I shaved off a good few from the side and to make a fringe. Kinda regretting that now though, would like a full head again.. Good luck with them :)

Advertisement