Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One game rental in Ireland

• 12-09-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I have been trying extravision in Limerick for the last few months and they told me yesterday that they might not be renting games out for Xbox One at all, is it the same everywhere else? Anyone know where I can rent a game for it or know any websites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Deanp057

Deanp057 wrote: »
    I have been trying extravision in Limerick for the last few months and they told me yesterday that they might not be renting games out for Xbox One at all, is it the same everywhere else? Anyone know where I can rent a game for it or know any websites?

Any help at all would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TomasMcx

I doubt anyone will be renting out games this early, they do over in the US i think but that's no good here.

TomasMcx wrote: »
    I doubt anyone will be renting out games this early, they do over in the US i think but that's no good here.

It's almost a year since Xbox One was released, they surely should be renting them by now, they are renting then in England too, pity the sites don't deliver to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TomasMcx

I'd say its just Extra trying to squeeze more money out of peoples wallets considering if someone rents a game and beats it in a day or so, they'll never need to play it again and therefore, lose that sale ;P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I thought they were renting them out at the Parkway?

• Advertisement

Slugs wrote: »
    I thought they were renting them out at the Parkway?

That is where I tried and they told me what I said in the first post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Not sure whats its like back home in Limerick, but my local Spar in Dublin has one of those Xtra-Vision vending machines and you can rent Xbox One games through that.

Are there any of those machines in Limerick?

Not sure whats its like back home in Limerick, but my local Spar in Dublin has one of those Xtra-Vision vending machines and you can rent Xbox One games through that.

Are there any of those machines in Limerick?

I haven't a clue Iv never even heard of them before to tell the truth.

Advertisement