Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signs that your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife are crazy in the head

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    only one relationship was started with sex on the first meeting, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Not really a girlfriend, more of a blind first date,

Walked her home from the pub and was gonna ring a taxi from her house. Got into house and rang taxi, then she locked the door and started crying and hyperventilating saying she didn't want to be left on her own..(she lived alone😒)

A bit of placating later, I got the key eventually and made a run for it, didn't look back and turned my phone to silent. Next morning when I saw 23 texts, 18 missed calls and 5 voicemails I was pretty sure it wasn't going to go any further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    /tries to remember what Candy Gal looks like

Im pretty sure there a good few pix on here floating around, of some sort :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Well you be having to ask the BF, and hell have to watch ;):D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure there a good few pix on here floating around, of some sort :pac:
    *trawls through candy-gal1s' posts*
    But not in a stalkery way, no siree.

368100 wrote: »
    Not really a girlfriend, more of a blind first date,

Walked her home from the pub and was gonna ring a taxi from her house. Got into house and rang taxi, then she locked the door and started crying and hyperventilating saying she didn't want to be left on her own..(she lived alone😒)

A bit of placating later, I got the key eventually and made a run for it, didn't look back and turned my phone to silent. Next morning when I saw 23 texts, 18 missed calls and 5 voicemails I was pretty sure it wasn't going to go any further.

Yup. She had The Crazy for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Told me on the phone one day after I split with him that he had a knife and was going to use it on himself unless I agreed to meet him 'to talk'.
    I didn't meet him.
    I saw him recently. He's grand. Not dead :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Met a girl on a night out, met her during the week for a few drinks then met her again on the Friday night at a club. Everything going good and she asked if I was heading out Saturday night, I told her I was working that night and I could be finished at 10pm and would go out or it could be 4am.
    So in work about 12am and the phone rang, it was her, I was working so I ignored it, put the phone on silent and forgot about it. Finished work about 3 and looked at the phone, 9 missed calls, 5 new voice mails and about 20 texts.
    I listened to the messages, they progressively got worse (as she got drunker) till the last one was a string of expletives follow by a "I hope you burn in hell".
    Dodged a bullet there.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Ex wanted an on/off again relationship over the space of 2 weeks as we were getting too serious :rolleyes:, so I moved on & when I started seeing someone new (& less mental) he went into my new fella's place of work & told everyone that I was stolen from him. That's when the stalking started.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

I was fifteen, at a teenage disco, and met this seventeen year old guy. (Now, for a start, in hindsight, what sort of a creepy seventeen year old even goes to teenage discos?! Shouldn't he have been busy getting turned away from pubs/nightclubs by that age ... I know I was!)

Anyways, we got chatting, there was kissing, bla bla bla. He was REALLY over-the-top cuddly, which was weird, but then again I'd very little experience of what was normal. We ended up on the same bus home. Now, because I'm really old, this was back in the days when not all teenagers had mobile phones - so I had my dad's one with me. He gave me his number and asked me to text to let me know when I got home. I did, and he texted back night night sweet dreams etc with a million kisses. Grand, whatever.

Now, I can't stress this enough - he KNEW that this was my father's phone (and naturally I deleted the messages before giving the phone back to my dad the next day.) My dad was away for work the next day, arrived home around 9pm. Handed me his phone. Nine texts, six missed calls. The texts started off quite "breezy" and chatty, before getting all panicky - "What? Have I said something wrong? Why aren't you replying?" before getting all "Oh well, it was nice knowing you. I'll miss you" etc. This is still only the next day after we'd met for the first time!

Anyways young-and-foolish me didn't run a mile, and in fact ended up texting him back and forth. A couple of days later, a Valentines card arrived in the post. (He had found my home address in the phonebook. As you do, you know.) Big massive lovey-dovey card with x's and hearts and little poems scrawled all over the inside of the card. Valentines Day was already over - he explained that he was sending it to me because he was so sorry he'd missed this Valentines Day with me, but he never wanted to miss another one.

I'm cringing admitting this, but I still ended up going out with him until that summer. Mortified. :o I don't know, I was an insecure gawky teenager with glasses and braces, incredibly shy, I guess I was amazed that an older guy like that would be so interested in me. And he was my first boyfriend, I just didn't really know what was and wasn't normal.

So then when school finished for summer, I went off to the Gaelteacht. Every day, every single day when I was there, a letter would arrive in the post for me (often more than one.) Not only were there pages of sappy sappiness within the envelope, he'd also write lovey-dovey messages for me (in Irish) on the outside of the envelope - and of course the guys giving out the letters in the evenings would have a good laugh at it in front of everyone, and read out bits of it. I don't blame them, it must have been hilarious. I wrote to him asking him to stop, and he only got worse.

I was sick of it all, so I broke up with him the day I got home from the Gaelteacht. He was devastated and heartbroken etc. His mum rang my mum asking could she get me to give him another chance, as he was pining away for me. Two weeks later, he was completely in love with another girl. I was delighted! Kept him away from me anyways. Ten years later, he's married to that same girl. She obviously likes a good dose of crazy in her men!

I bet I still have all of the old letters and cards boxed away somewhere in my parents' house. Must dig them out for a laugh. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Joe Doe

1. The Psych bill.
    2. Emptying large jar of Nutella™ in 45secs, with only finger mark evidence left inside.
    3. Running away to join the fun times 50% of earnings Scientology sci-fi club.

His mum rang my mum asking could she get me to give him another chance

Best part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Sent me one of those giant cringy valentine cards after we broke up and told me id never find anyone like him again and hes burning the teddy he got me because he didnt want to pay the postage and thinking of me makes him burn things. His mam im guessing came in at this point,i heard him say im just talking to one of the lads,im burning the teddy that mad bitch sent me. Im guessing im fondly remembered as the psycho ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

On our second or third date in a bar

Header. Definitely a header.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

For me it would be vindictiveness or stalkerish crap. I love eccentricity but I like sweet girls.

Girls who take out **** their ex did on you!

Lets be honest it's nasty you really want to avoid.

Girls who get **** faced and expect you to deal with it or get ****ed off their face on coke.

• Advertisement

Joe Doe wrote: »
    1. The Psych bill.
    2. Emptying large jar of Nutella™ in 45secs, with only finger mark evidence left inside.
    3. Running away to join the fun times 50% of earnings Scientology sci-fi club.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

I hate that f'ucking coffee ad. I can only hope she did unmentionable things to him to expect that kind of princess treatment. He is divine in fairness, what I'd do...

(I apologise for the gender stereotyping of men as easily malleable once they get a great blowjob. Drunk.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I hate that f'ucking coffee ad. I can only hope she did unmentionable things to him to expect that kind of princess treatment. He is divine in fairness, what I'd do...

(I apologise for the gender stereotyping of men as easily malleable once they get a great blowjob. Drunk.)

Stereotype or not, it's scientific fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DocFrustrated

I had a similar experience recently although I'm a bit older than gaeltacht days! I'm 33 and met a guy on a night out who's 38 (a friend of a friend of a friend) we spent a couple of hours in each others company, and there was a smooch at the end of the night, but the next day I was pretty sure I wasn't keen enough to meet him again. We swapped numbers and he got in touch the next day. So I told him upfront that I wasn't looking to date anyone at the moment, but it was nice to meet him. The following ensued over the next month:

- multiple missed calls/texts to the point that I had to block his number. He tried every approach from "ok, I get it, have a nice life" to "I just need to know that you are ok"
    - getting my friends number from his friend and calling her twice to ask why I wasn't returning calls - she blocked his number too
    - calling both my friend and I from a different number, and leaving me a message with "aaahh so your phone IS working!!!"
    - joining linkedin, requesting me as a contact, and following my university on his public profile
    - finding me on google circles and adding me as a connection
    - finding my youtube account online and subscribing to it

All in all I reckon there was 15 attempts to contact me before he stopped. Scary stuff. I must say it's put me off dating for the foreseeable! Just thank god I never told him where I work or live......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I had a similar experience recently although I'm a bit older than gaeltacht days! I'm 33 and met a guy on a night out who's 38 (a friend of a friend of a friend) we spent a couple of hours in each others company, and there was a smooch at the end of the night, but the next day I was pretty sure I wasn't keen enough to meet him again. We swapped numbers and he got in touch the next day. So I told him upfront that I wasn't looking to date anyone at the moment, but it was nice to meet him. The following ensued over the next month:

- multiple missed calls/texts to the point that I had to block his number. He tried every approach from "ok, I get it, have a nice life" to "I just need to know that you are ok"
    - getting my friends number from his friend and calling her twice to ask why I wasn't returning calls - she blocked his number too
    - calling both my friend and I from a different number, and leaving me a message with "aaahh so your phone IS working!!!"
    - joining linkedin, requesting me as a contact, and following my university on his public profile
    - finding me on google circles and adding me as a connection
    - finding my youtube account online and subscribing to it

All in all I reckon there was 15 attempts to contact me before he stopped. Scary stuff. I must say it's put me off dating for the foreseeable! Just thank god I never told him where I work or live......

Ah, so you do have a boards account...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Im watching a long distance relationship on facebook of 2 people who never met in real life. The girl has started tagging him in pictures of wedding dresses after only knowing him a few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Firstly we were teenagers and just friends. He decided to declare his undying love for me and I very gently and sensitively told him I didn't feel the same and just thought of him as a friend and he replied with " that's ok,I don't mind". He expected we would go out together and get married etc because he was "so sure".

Many sensitive efforts to shake him off were unsuccessful. Eventually I was drawn into the crazy myself and actually pretended that I had kissed someone else thus "cheating" on him. We weren't even going out,hadn't kissed,held hands,nothing!
    He emailed me a mini thesis on the subject of his ire with the heading " the kitten who got the cream and still wasn't happy".
    However it did the trick and he transferred his affections/insanity elsewhere.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Im watching a long distance relationship on facebook of 2 people who never met in real life. The girl has started tagging him in pictures of wedding dresses after only knowing him a few months.

Hmm. Two Facebook friends of mine had a long-distance relationship- both older people. Divorcees. They had flown over to visit one another and they'd been going out together for a number of months. I don't think marriage was something that he was considering, but she was posting lots of photos of wedding cakes and wedding outfits as a hint. They eventually broke up.

Not so much crazy as pushy, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

'Twas the summer of 2002, leaving cert year. A guy in my class had told me he liked me. I made it clear I was not interested. Cue a barrage of texts every night after exams. Initially they were friendly enough, "I understand you don't feel the same way but I'd still like to be friends" etc etc but they got progressively weirder as the weeks went on. He didn't do History but he asked could he read my history notes. Another time in front of everyone he asked could he feel the calluses on my hands from playing guitar. Eh, no. I stopped replying to his texts after a couple of days. He got my email from someone else in class and sent me huge long emails saying I'd really disappointed him and he hadn't felt this let down by someone since one of his parents died, followed by a rant of how I was an awful person really but if I wanted to go out with him he'd be cool with it. He also went into great detail about how he'd beaten someone up with an iron bar and he'd hate to see something like that happen to me.

Oh to be 17 again :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭Classicporter

I met a woman in Edinburgh one night on a stag, come 5am she told me she'd like to marry me. Dead serious no joke. She was mid thirties I was 24 at the time. When I wouldn't go back to her hostel she decided to follow me to my hotel only for her friend to talk sense into her half way there. Was a weird night, several hours of which where spent in some house in the suburbs with her, her friend and a crowd of people I don'the know watching someone'special wedding video. Strange night indeed. Should have stuck with my friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I was fifteen, at a teenage disco, and met this seventeen year old guy. (Now, for a start, in hindsight, what sort of a creepy seventeen year old even goes to teenage discos?! Shouldn't he have been busy getting turned away from pubs/nightclubs by that age ... I know I was!)

Anyways, we got chatting, there was kissing, bla bla bla. He was REALLY over-the-top cuddly, which was weird, but then again I'd very little experience of what was normal. We ended up on the same bus home. Now, because I'm really old, this was back in the days when not all teenagers had mobile phones - so I had my dad's one with me. He gave me his number and asked me to text to let me know when I got home. I did, and he texted back night night sweet dreams etc with a million kisses. Grand, whatever.

Now, I can't stress this enough - he KNEW that this was my father's phone (and naturally I deleted the messages before giving the phone back to my dad the next day.) My dad was away for work the next day, arrived home around 9pm. Handed me his phone. Nine texts, six missed calls. The texts started off quite "breezy" and chatty, before getting all panicky - "What? Have I said something wrong? Why aren't you replying?" before getting all "Oh well, it was nice knowing you. I'll miss you" etc. This is still only the next day after we'd met for the first time!

Anyways young-and-foolish me didn't run a mile, and in fact ended up texting him back and forth. A couple of days later, a Valentines card arrived in the post. (He had found my home address in the phonebook. As you do, you know.) Big massive lovey-dovey card with x's and hearts and little poems scrawled all over the inside of the card. Valentines Day was already over - he explained that he was sending it to me because he was so sorry he'd missed this Valentines Day with me, but he never wanted to miss another one.

I'm cringing admitting this, but I still ended up going out with him until that summer. Mortified. :o I don't know, I was an insecure gawky teenager with glasses and braces, incredibly shy, I guess I was amazed that an older guy like that would be so interested in me. And he was my first boyfriend, I just didn't really know what was and wasn't normal.

So then when school finished for summer, I went off to the Gaelteacht. Every day, every single day when I was there, a letter would arrive in the post for me (often more than one.) Not only were there pages of sappy sappiness within the envelope, he'd also write lovey-dovey messages for me (in Irish) on the outside of the envelope - and of course the guys giving out the letters in the evenings would have a good laugh at it in front of everyone, and read out bits of it. I don't blame them, it must have been hilarious. I wrote to him asking him to stop, and he only got worse.

I was sick of it all, so I broke up with him the day I got home from the Gaelteacht. He was devastated and heartbroken etc. His mum rang my mum asking could she get me to give him another chance, as he was pining away for me. Two weeks later, he was completely in love with another girl. I was delighted! Kept him away from me anyways. Ten years later, he's married to that same girl. She obviously likes a good dose of crazy in her men!

I bet I still have all of the old letters and cards boxed away somewhere in my parents' house. Must dig them out for a laugh. :D

Yep! As nutty as a squirrel's sh*t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

If one is going to be crazy then being crazy in the head is probably the best option.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

In my mid 30's I had one date where a few drinks in she was asking what my thoughts on marriage and kids were. That she was looking to settle down and all that. I was all "hmmm... eh... yea... Oh look over there, a chap with a funny shaped head". Another drink in and she's telling me that I may be in the running. First date. WTF. *runs*

Another lass a couple of dates in was mentioning all her mates getting engaged/married/pregnant. ORLY? Starts grilling me on my attitude to relationships and sex. The latter she reckoned wasn't that important and would likely die away in time after the kids came along. *runs* Over the years I met a few with full on BabyBrain(tm) and an urge to migrate to the burbs and collect white goods. Though to be fair only one or two were hiding it, mostly they were very upfront and that's cool.

Another one after a date involving the flics and the pub decides she's hungry. Grand sez I. So we go to a chippers. She orders, but I'm not hungry(don't tend to get munchies with booze). She keeps insisting I buy some food. I insist I'm not hungry. She gets increasingly pissed off. Then on the walk to her gaff starts going on with the "you think I'm fat don't you?" stuff. She wasn't and I wasn't. "You want to make me feel guilty for eating". Mmmmmkay... Issue there, clearly. Her wardrobe was the clincher, when a few weeks later we're going to a do and she is trying on different outfits and I noticed a whole section she avoided. She was a size ten, but had older clothes up to size 16/18. The next bit I couldn't believe I was hearing "oh they're my relationship clothes" :eek: *runs*

It's the insidious ones that creep up on you that are the worst, cos you're usually well invested emotionally by the time you realise "oh oh". My particular kryptonite were the self centred needy ones. They were attracted to me and vice versa. You know the kind of people where Every. Single. Fcuking. Day there is a problem/issue and some sort of emotionals and they're never content for long and need constant reassurance. My goto plan was to try and help/fix such things and to give reassurance. I thought I was doing good. Danger Will Robinson! Worst plan ever. Your narcissistic emo types respond better to mostly ignoring that guff(it even turns them on trying to get your attention). Took a while to learn that one.

Have had quite the number who had boyfriends where that relationship was all over bar the shouting, but they were on the hunt for a replacement before jumping. Well dodgy.

Thankfully I've never gotten the real crazy(ohmigod some of my mates and their stories...). Just the low level stuff. Like I say I was a charm for preselecting the needy ones. Sez as much about me at the time. Funny enough on those odd occasions where I was seeing women with actual diagnosed mental illness(depression, anxiety etc), they had their ups and downs, but were actually far less "crazy" than many so called "normal" people and were a lot less emotionally draining overall.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,870 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

As louis ck put it...

"It's always girls who go crazy and not women. When girls go crazy they get their tits out and stuff.....when women go crazy they shoot their husbands...then drown their kids in the bathtub"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

had an ozzie girlfriend who was the epitome of crazy.met her in third year of college,she was my first girlfriend so I didn't know what to expect from a relationship and she kinda looked like j lo with larger boobs so I put up with alot of mental crap i shouldn't of before I cut ties. shes done very crazy/stalkerish things in the day to day but i'll just pull out two of the worst things she done for now.
    Anyway went on j1 to santa barbara and added everyone I added on facebook,her reasoning was that if i was friends with her then by default she was too,even though she'd never met or would meet these people.

Second thing,well this was actually after we broke up,believe me this did happen!she found out I was scoring with a new girl through friends and somehow managed to get that girls email address. she then sent a naked picture of herself with the message "this is what smurgen is thinking of when he's having sex with you!" . the new girl was so freaked out that she cut ties with me.mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭guest2014

Best part.

i can better that, a guy i know from college got dumped by his girlfriend(he was very needy also) his mum rang her mum saying he was in bed the last 3 days crying and had not eaten. he was about 20 hahah

Well the mother ringing the mother is fairly out there, but the rest of it can be par for the course after a bad break-up, no matter how strong you are. And a lot older than 20 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I once went out with a girl so crazy that she cut my head off and keeps in in a jar under her sink. I'm typing this with my tongue. She feeds me little bits of fish food like they do in Futurama. I miss my other life.

But she's got amazing tits.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

For me it was a certain laugh she did when drunk. It wasnt quite normal and was a bit like this scene

One of my exes had a drunk laugh that reminded me of Spongebob Squarepants. That wasn't actually why we broke up - but maybe it should have been

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

This post has been deleted.

Completely loo-la. Did you dump him then and there?

Wibbs wrote: »

"oh they're my relationship clothes" :eek: *runs*

:pac:

Best part.

mfceiling wrote: »
    As louis ck put it...

"It's always girls who go crazy and not women. When girls go crazy they get their tits out and stuff.....when women go crazy they shoot their husbands...then drown their kids in the bathtub"

:D

/in a ball laughing

I love Louie.

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »

Second thing,well this was actually after we broke up,believe me this did happen!she found out I was scoring with a new girl through friends and somehow managed to get that girls email address. she then sent a naked picture of herself with the message "this is what smurgen is thinking of when he's having sex with you!" . the new girl was so freaked out that she cut ties with me.mental.

Whats her number?

DazMarz wrote: »

But she's got amazing tits.

The crazy ones always do unfortunately. Its all about weighing the level of crazy against the cup size and seeing how you feel. Somebody needs to make a Comparison Chart for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

Wibbs wrote: »
    Her wardrobe was the clincher, when a few weeks later we're going to a do and she is trying on different outfits and I noticed a whole section she avoided. She was a size ten, but had older clothes up to size 16/18. The next bit I couldn't believe I was hearing "oh they're my relationship clothes" :eek: *runs*

This is actually brilliant.

I would love to have seen the Wibbs-shaped hole in the bedroom wall afterwards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

My ex-boyfriend once told me that he had told a joke at a blood donor clinic once and because the lady who took his medical information didn't laugh at his joke that was his reason for never giving blood ever again.

They all are in some way shape or form. They might seem normal but at some point, depends how long they hide it the crazy will show its head. Talked to a few girls who are friends about this and apparently its normal practice, well duh you have to hide the crazy at the start.
    Hah, women who say sh-t like "We can't help it, we're crazy lol" simply can't see beyond themselves. They may be vacuous nutters, but they shouldn't be fooling themselves into believing they speak for all women.
    Guys who are drawn to such women (I believe you possibly are, seeing as you say "They all are" crazy?) need to have a think through what their taste in women is.
    The Kelly Brook thread and this thread features a few such guys: "Crazy woman, but hot as fuq so I stayed with her" (including not wanting to lose envy and admiration from "the lads" for pulling a hot woman! :D)
    I don't normally victim-blame, but the above is a scenario when really, they have a bit of themselves to blame if they know she's a mentaller and they still stay with her because she's hot/has great tits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

I think it was Bill Bailey ..

" So I once went out with this girl who seemed a bit strange, I couldn't quite put my finger on it as to why. One day I dropped into her office at work during lunch, on the wall behind her desk she had one of those humorous little signs that said..

" You don't have to be crazy to work here...but it helps! " .....

She had written it in her own SH1T.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Hah, women who say sh-t like "We can't help it, we're crazy lol" simply can't see beyond themselves. They may be vacuous nutters, but they shouldn't be fooling themselves into believing they speak for all women.

I think from this thread, with a variety of stories about women AND men, it can be concluded that nuts people are nuts and it has nothing to do with gender. If you believe women ARE nuts, then you should probably stop befriending mad women/going out with mad women then. I certainly learned my lesson and what to look out for after my ex and it's stood me in good stead ever since.

My ex-boyfriend once told me that he had told a joke at a blood donor clinic once and because the lady who took his medical information didn't laugh at his joke that was his reason for never giving blood ever again.

What was the joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

What was the joke?

I don't remember. It was 2001 when he told me. What I *do* remember is telling him that his joke was so lame that it was no wonder the lady did not laugh because she probably heard it many times a day. I got a dirty look for that comment. :)

Something to do with vampires ..... I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

What was the joke?

Its more fun donating sperm?

I would donate sperm but I dont want to be a wanker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

What was the joke?

Q:What's a donor's favourite band?
    A:Puddle of Blood!

• Advertisement
Advertisement