Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signs that your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife are crazy in the head

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

OT, but what do these symbols mean at the end of posts?

😒

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

😒

I assume using a phones embedded emoticons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Went out a few times years ago with a local fella. He was living in Dublin for a few years and had moved back home. He had a 2nd phone under the seat of his car and tried to make out he had gangster contacts from Dublin. He had another phone and kept every single text anyone ever sent him in folders in his inbox of his Nokia phone.

Only went out the fews times and I wasn't bothered when my friend started going out with him. He started showing his true colours shortly after. He got it into his head that another guy was 'trying' her so he left a note anonymous note on the guys car to leave his girlfriend alone.

He also got it into his head that me and another friend were turning his girlfriend away from him and started to make abusive calls to us and threaten to get us in trouble with guards with drugs with the help with his 'friends' in Dublin.

They had an argument one day and later on he rings my friend looking for a loan of €300 (she didn't give it to him not that she had a hope of getting it back if she did) to buy her an apology present.

When they broke up she had loads of missed calls and voice messages and texts for weeks after until she changed her number. Something like 23 missed calls within 2 hours was the record.

He was a very paranoid, manipulative, obsessive person. Part of me is thankful that I dodged the bullet and another part of me is like what's wrong with me why didn't he turn mental with me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    part of me is like what's wrong with me why didn't he turn mental with me.

http://mymediatedlifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/macfarlane-worried-face.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

IvaBigWun wrote: »

We heard after that the reason he left to go Dublin in the first place was because he turned obsessive with another girl and her father threatened him. What I meant was what's wrong with me that he could live without me and not that girl or my friend when he was an obsessive person
    anyway.......... :$ yeah I'm the mental one :$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Swinging at my head with a golf club, missing........but then breaking a couple of ribs on the way back.........

........because I told her that her thieving brother was not welcome in the apartment we shared.

But he was welcome the day after because you can bet it wasn't shared after that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭Minera

I met a guy on a night out and it was pretty sweet and innocent for the first 4 days you know the usual ego inflating text messages then on the first Saturday after we met the message went from so what you up to now? Oh just at work here its very busy (I worked in a nite club at the time ) next message was all about was I acting like a dirty whore riding other men etc real aggressive ****! So I told him no I was at work and not to contact me again. I mean f*** that $ h1t.
    I got many many texts and voice mails telling me that he was coming down to the nite club to see if I was telling the truth and if i was with another man he was gonna bust up the poor figment of his imagination and break my mouth (his words not mine) for lying to him........
    Let's just say all contact was ignored he lasted about a week with the abuse.
    I was f'n terrified 2 bouncers took me home for weeks after that! I was only 19 at the time.

Sometimes crazy is as crazy does :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

was seeing this french girl for a while. she worked shifts. so when i met here for a drink she would fall asleep in the pub then wake up and forget who she was sitting beside then get really aggressive. mad for the wine she was. Ironically broke up on paddys day after aggressive texts demanding i pay for all her drinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

was seeing this french girl for a while. she worked shifts. so when i met here for a drink she would fall asleep in the pub then wake up and forget who she was sitting beside then get really aggressive. mad for the wine she was. Ironically broke up on paddys day after aggressive texts demanding i pay for all her drinks

lol, what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Was seeing someone years ago, this was about 2 months after breaking up, still talking, but one night he went bezerk and told me I had a fella, that I didn't know about. :/

I feel sorry for this current misses when they split.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

I think we need to make the general public aware of these loopers. There must be a way of protecting society!

SMJSF wrote: »
    but one night he went bezerk and told me I had a fella, that I didn't know about. :/

:confused:

As in he was still your boyfriend in his mind despite you no longer being together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭worded

Reminder to post some here later .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

:confused:

As in he was still your boyfriend in his mind despite you no longer being together?

No, he was accusing me of talking to him behind my fellas back....... I was like, ehm ok, that's news to me, who am I with?! the last time I checked I was single!!! :-/

SMJSF wrote: »
    No, he was accusing me of talking to him behind my fellas back....... I was like, ehm ok, that's news to me, who am I with?! the last time I checked I was single!!! :-/

How's that barring order working out? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

😒

Y looks like gamma which could represent the gyromagnetic ratio of atomic nuclei and fundamental particles.

The sole reason for this post was to remind me to post crazy gf stories here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

I'm with my husband four years now. 20 years ago he almost had thing with someone but then his ex came back pregnant.... Anyway circa 15 yrs later he's divorced and meets up with the someone one a holiday abroad where's she's living with her husband and kids. Cue her professing her love and saying she'd move back to ireland for him. He wouldn't go for it (more for the kids and the fathers sake than anything else).

We meet soon after. Whirlwind kind of thing and we're living together, getting married kind of thing (3 yrs after he turned her down) and I'm looking through my FB requests and there's this one name I don't know, don't know her pic or anything. Show to himself and yes, it's the woman who wanted to elope with him not 5 yrs previously - he was still FB friends with her.

If that's not strange enough several months later I get another request. Again showed it to himself. It's her now ex-husband! :0 What the crap!?!

Some people are weird!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

Went on ONE date with a guy (who I had only briefly met once) before realising there was just nothing between us.

He didn't feel the same.

The date itself was awful, he told me his dad had died the night before. I was obviously shocked and asked why he wasn't with his family and he told me his dad "would have wanted him to spend this time with someone special like me". We went to a restaurant and he flipped at the staff because there wasnt a free table for us (he hadn't booked). So we went to a bar next door and he started crying and telling me he wished his dad could have met me as I was a big part of his life (FIRST DATE and I didn't know him before at all!!!)

Asked me to go to the funeral with him to "meet the family". I declined

I made it clear that I was not interested in seeing him again and then he started the "I have really strong feelings for you, I just can't let this go." "Heartbroken, absolutely devasted, really thought we had something special" etc text. When I asked him to stop he'd text me telling me he just needed someone to talk to after his dad's passing and I would feel awful and keep replying to him until he sent "I really miss my dad, finding this really hard. And I'm hard. For you. You a dirty girl?" I told him he was out of order and stopped replying.

He proceeded to call me on private numbers, text constantly and leave weird voicemails.

He eventually stopped but I still get the occasional text: "I'm sorry things didn't work out with us. I hope you're happy"
    2 years later.

Asked me to go to the funeral with him to "meet the family". I declined

Yup.

He had The Crazy.

• Advertisement

he'd text me telling me he just needed someone to talk to after his dad's passing and I would feel awful and keep replying to him until he sent "I really miss my dad, finding this really hard. And I'm hard. For you. You a dirty girl?"

cracking up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

When they ask you to violate them with a wine bottle it is time to run run as fast as you can.;)

When they ask you to violate them with a wine bottle it is time to run run as fast as you can.;)

The end of the bottle they asked you to insert should also determine the speed of your run.

I've mainly come across the jealous ones that hate any woman in my life that isn't them. If I'm going out to meet my friend, it's grand unless it's a woman. Then it's likely they'll be in "a bad mood" at the very least when I get home.

One particular time my then girlfriend met some of my friends. Good mix of guys and girls, I was good friends with 2 of the 3 girls there, also friends with 2 of the guys. One of the girls made a joke about how small they are (referring to themselves as funsized) in conversation, they are both pretty small, 5ft 3 at the most. Herself was 5ft 9 1/2 or so. Immediately after that she stops interacting with everyone, picks at the meal without eating it and eventually we go home early. She refuses to talk to me and continues like that until we go to sleep. For the next few days she won't stop talking about how much she hates the girls I'm friends with and does the weirdest impression of them repeating the phrase "I'm so fucking tiny, look at how small I am, HA HA HA HA". She says she felt like a "whale" next to them. Well, no amount of reassurance was helping her, no matter how hard I tried. She also claimed they wouldn't include her in conversation. This being a complete load of nonsense since they tried for at least 10 minutes after she had decided she was done interacting to get her back into the flow of things. There's only so many one word answers and fake smiles you can give before people give up...
    Things went downhill from there for the next year until we eventually broke up. I'm now in Canada, just to be safe :pac:

Referring to themselves as funsize is pretty awesome. I have a preference for petit girls myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

My girlfriend is rather petit at 5'3"-ish, she dislikes it, and in fairness I do make fun of her sometimes, in jest, but I do find it rather sexy. Thankfully she is not crazy. We've been together 7 years, and this is the only proper relationship I have had. If anything ever happened between us I would be a lost cause, I would have to turn asexual or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

bluewolf wrote: »
    cracking up
    Made me burst out laughing.

Didn't expect that at all from the rest of the post.

My girlfriend is rather petit at 5'3"-ish, she dislikes it, and in fairness I do make fun of her sometimes, in jest, but I do find it rather sexy. Thankfully she is not crazy. We've been together 7 years, and this is the only proper relationship I have had. If anything ever happened between us I would be a lost cause, I would have to turn asexual or something.

Do let us know if anything happens though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

When your girlfriend see's a pimple on your face, gets overexcited and overjoyed and digs her nails into your face in an effort to pop it, then wiping the gunk on your shirt afterwards.

Mine does this!

zcorpian88 wrote: »
    When your girlfriend see's a pimple on your face, gets overexcited and overjoyed and digs her nails into your face in an effort to pop it, then wiping the gunk on your shirt afterwards.

Mine does this!

JimCarreyWretching.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I had a girl bite my nose really hard, she said she read about it in Cosmopolitan magazine. It drives men wild....she also hit me a couple times over dumb sh1t.

Had another girlfriend who was very self obsessed. She put on a lot of weight, mainly because she was smoking pot for 3 months straight, not leaving her apartment and just eating constantly. We were on a plane together, she started crying for no apparent reason, I asked her what was wrong and she pointed to an obese woman who could barely fit in her seat across from us. Claiming she was going to be like that.

She would give out to me if I had biscuits or anything for myself in the house because if it was there she would eat it. She was also working in a pharmacy at the time. There was a drug called Alli, which was some revolutionary weight loss drug but it was only for morbidly obese people, which she was not.

She was full figured but not really fat. Anyways, since she worked there she just sold it to herself and starts taking it. I got to see it's effects in the toilet for weeks. Not just one or even a few flushes could get rid of the traces. It was like a greasy oil slick left behind her. It was disgusting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

zcorpian88 wrote: »

Mine does this!

Ex of mine too. WTF. She used to get upset if I didn't leave her do it. Drove me nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

This thread is giving me some comfort... as if my OH isn't as crazy as I think (or as crazy as I could have ended up with!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Y'see? Crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Pippy1976 wrote: »
    The majority of these posts are about how 'crazy' females are.

But I have to say, on my way to work this morning I really got to thinking that men are just really weird and most are crazy.

I could go into detail but there's not enough space in this text box for all the examples. Women just want to be liked and respected - not sure what's so mad about that.

Men are plain weird and you never know what's going on with them. Ever.

yes all women are normal and all men are weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Do all the crazees eventually hook up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

From going through this thread, I hope I'm not the only one who has realised that they've been the crazy at some point?

I've also had to deal with my fair share of crazy, but yeah, I've definitely seen some of myself in these posts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

"I really miss my dad, finding this really hard. And I'm hard. For you. You a dirty girl?" .

That lad should have a career in broadcasting with a segue like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i think knowing that your crazy is probably the best way not to act crazy :D i know i am a fruit loop at times, i struggle with jealousy here and there, i am quite cynical towards people and find it hard to trust others but i know these things are my issues so i try not to let the crazy out on my SO, sometimes i fail at this but she knows i cant stand that side of myself either, were all human, we all fcuk up and let emotions get the better of us at times, and emotions are the epitome of crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I had a situation with a girl, flirting in a group, attraction for sure, seemed normal enough (and was for the most part). One night in the pub there's lots of suggestive talk until she tells me straight out that she likes doggy style and she likes to give head. Cue us on the next bus back to mine.

All starts well, lots of bits and pieces but then she goes to do the second of the two things mentioned above, and sweet jesus I never knew it would be possible to have a bad one but it is... Teeth were involved. That's all I'll say.

We had another go of it and one night walking home she begins to do the same thing and I thought "well maybe that was a one off" but no. I have to stand there wincing in pain while she works away (I didn't have it in me to tell her to stop or try a different "technique"). I was really scared it would go worse, I mean it can go either way but thankfully nothing bad happened and I was able to leave with my manhood intact.

Does that qualify as crazy? Terrifying a man to within an inch of his life? Or was I crazy not to tell her to stop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I had a situation with a girl, flirting in a group, attraction for sure, seemed normal enough (and was for the most part). One night in the pub there's lots of suggestive talk until she tells me straight out that she likes doggy style and she likes to give head. Cue us on the next bus back to mine.

All starts well, lots of bits and pieces but then she goes to do the second of the two things mentioned above, and sweet jesus I never knew it would be possible to have a bad one but it is... Teeth were involved. That's all I'll say.

We had another go of it and one night walking home she begins to do the same thing and I thought "well maybe that was a one off" but no. I have to stand there wincing in pain while she works away (I didn't have it in me to tell her to stop or try a different "technique"). I was really scared it would go worse, I mean it can go either way but thankfully nothing bad happened and I was able to leave with my manhood intact.

Does that qualify as crazy? Terrifying a man to within an inch of his life? Or was I crazy not to tell her to stop?

Giving bad head doesn't make you crazy.

Trust me, I'm mental.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

I am yet to meet a woman who doesnt think she gives good head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I remember reading somewhere that we're all a bit crazy and the key to finding a happy relationship is someone who's particular brand of crazy matches yours...

That said... some of the stories in this thread make me think some people are best left out of the gene pool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Peist2007 wrote: »
    Men only have ourselves to blame for that...

Who hasn't told a girl she's "amazing" at it in the hope it'll encourage more of the same?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Sleepy wrote: »

Who hasn't told a girl she's "amazing" at it in the hope it'll encourage more of the same?

Or agreed that their vaginas are beautiful flowers worth waiting for :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

Peist2007 wrote: »

dunno met one of two who werent overly confident they knew what they were doing. although that was when I was younger.

Sleepy wrote: »

guilty as charged but more of the fear of not getting it in future

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

A girl I know followed a guy to the states(it wasn't even a serious relationship) that she was seeing when he cut all contact with her, she hid across the road and waited for him to leave the house and then confronted him, he didn't have the balls to tell her he wouldn't see her again.

Not sure who is worse though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

bullvine wrote: »
    A girl I know followed a guy to the states(it wasn't even a serious relationship) that she was seeing when he cut all contact with her, she hid across the road and waited for him to leave the house and then confronted him, he didn't have the balls to tell her he wouldn't see her again.

Not sure who is worse though!

http://thejennathing.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/practiceteacuppig.jpg?w=640

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Do let us know if anything happens though...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

I'd think my OH was mentally deficient if they started any number of pretty daft threads in AH and had an addiction to reposting images from reddit etc in cool, vids n pics etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

:pac:

Best part.

Originally thought it was TL:DR, scrolled back up cause of this...
    Worth it :pac:

Advertisement