Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signs that your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife are crazy in the head

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Years ago I was au pairing in France as a young one. I met this guy one day dropping the kids to school. He says hello, I smiled. Next day he was in the same spot, and the day after, and the day after. Pretty soon he was walking the kids and me to school (in my defence I was 17, didn't really think about how inappropriate that was). I was also lonely, and he was cute, and we bonded over Jim Morrison, so I went for coffee with him a few times. Next thing he asked me to drop by the house after dropping the kids to school one day. Stupidly I went along, again no brains. Up in his room he's playing me guitar songs he wrote about me, and I realise there are all these lying papers around the room, and up on the walls, and they all have my name on them (misspelled), but written over and over. About a thousand times. So the penny finally drops that he mightn't be all there.

After that I started going a different way to school. And because he knew where I lived, he started spending the days standing outside the house. For oh, 8 hours at a time. There was a front garden with a gate, and a half glass door. To get upstairs I had to crawl up the stairs and past the door so he couldn't see me, or the phone would start. I never picked up, and Madame started going ballistic in he evening about picking up the phone and no one being there.

When I think about it it was unreal. The worst was late one night when my folks were over and I had walked them down to the local metro station. I drop them off and turn around and there he is. I just started screaming blue murder and ran. That was the last I saw of him, thankfully.

Oh Laurent, I wonder where you are now?

In a mental institution, probably.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Years ago I was au pairing in France as a young one. I met this guy one day dropping the kids to school. He says hello, I smiled. Next day he was in the same spot, and the day after, and the day after. Pretty soon he was walking the kids and me to school (in my defence I was 17, didn't really think about how inappropriate that was). I was also lonely, and he was cute, and we bonded over Jim Morrison, so I went for coffee with him a few times. Next thing he asked me to drop by the house after dropping the kids to school one day. Stupidly I went along, again no brains. Up in his room he's playing me guitar songs he wrote about me, and I realise there are all these lying papers around the room, and up on the walls, and they all have my name on them (misspelled), but written over and over. About a thousand times. So the penny finally drops that he mightn't be all there.

After that I started going a different way to school. And because he knew where I lived, he started spending the days standing outside the house. For oh, 8 hours at a time. There was a front garden with a gate, and a half glass door. To get upstairs I had to crawl up the stairs and past the door so he couldn't see me, or the phone would start. I never picked up, and Madame started going ballistic in he evening about picking up the phone and no one being there.

When I think about it it was unreal. The worst was late one night when my folks were over and I had walked them down to the local metro station. I drop them off and turn around and there he is. I just started screaming blue murder and ran. That was the last I saw of him, thankfully.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Signs that your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife are crazy in the head

The fact that they've settled down with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭oisinog

She is female. I have yet to meet a woman who is not crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

oisinog wrote: »

Fyp......:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Was a friend of this girl who we would meet up for the hows your father

All going well, both would just text when in need, fcukin great set up

Was only after i had called time on the effort that i heard she was a mental case in the background

She would threaten girls she seen me speaking to, facebook mail those she heard about me talkin to through her various sources that she has asked to keep an eye on me, i mean the facebook mails would be awful haha

same girl got a few bits if clothes off me heading home a few times, took photos in them and posted them to facebook weeks later then

Friends warned me she was a nutter, didnt listen, thought they were talkin sh1t as a sneer

Them boys were spot on the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Birneybau wrote: »
    Asked me to get her Barista made coffee, in the fecking rain.

Made instant and spat in it, but at least I put it in her favourite mug.

I know the last time the wife told me "I know what I want" in bed after waking up, she wasn't talking about coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

oisinog wrote: »
    You need to figure out what's drawing you to that type of woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Yes, so he can keep getting good BJs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

catallus wrote: »
    Yes, so he can keep getting good BJs?

Would he not just go out with a crazy man then?

Everyone knows men give better blowjobs. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

That's news to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

catallus wrote: »
    That's news to me.

Suuuuuuuure it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭No Username Yet

My girlfriend is rather petit at 5'3"-ish, she dislikes it, and in fairness I do make fun of her sometimes, in jest, but I do find it rather sexy. Thankfully she is not crazy. We've been together 7 years, and this is the only proper relationship I have had. If anything ever happened between us I would be a lost cause, I would have to turn asexual or something.

don't worry theres plenty of time left,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Wow. THats terrifying. Sounds like a really dangerous man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

don't worry theres plenty of time left,

For my girlfriend to grow a few inches taller?

I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭No Username Yet

For my girlfriend to grow a few inches taller?

I hope not.

More likely it ill be crazy rather than tall,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

A guy I went out with was an absolute crazy. Anytime we would go to the cinema, he would constantly complain about the price of cinema tickets and food (in the queue) in front of the staff and if he ever paid he would NEVER let me forget it. ''I paid for the cinema 3 months ago, remember?'' that kinda stuff. He also point blank refused to do anything that cost money and if he ever spent a cent, he would go on and on about it. He also made me delete any guy I was ever with on Facebook for no apparent reason. He sat over me and made me do it. If a guy ever liked my status (could've been a friend of a friend who was tagged) he would quiz me over who this person was, was I ever with them before and get annoyed. C R A Z Y.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Five Green Bottles

All terrible experiences I could never begin to tell what happened me
    Ive been hit, hurt and abused in front of my friends, family and my children
    My parents (family) wouldn't believe me were i to tell them, my partners family Ignore all of it although they know
    as far as i can see all previous posters have luckily walked away from it all
    I'm still stuck here can't turn too those closest to me as they will refuse to see
    its always easier to ignore, bypass or pretend a situation doesn't exist
    funny thing is that I have always loved my partner and still do.

What if you don't want to or can't walk away. what then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

All terrible experiences I could never begin to tell what happened me
    Ive been hit, hurt and abused in front of my friends, family and my children
    My parents (family) wouldn't believe me were i to tell them, my partners family Ignore all of it although they know
    as far as i can see all previous posters have luckily walked away from it all
    I'm still stuck here can't turn too those closest to me as they will refuse to see
    its always easier to ignore, bypass or pretend a situation doesn't exist
    funny thing is that I have always loved my partner and still do.

What if you don't want to or can't walk away. what then?

walk anyway???
    life is forever too short to put up with that

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

Breaking down for no reason at all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

walk anyway???
    life is forever too short to put up with that
    Not easy when there are children in the equation who need their mother/father (I'm assuming in this case it's father)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Not easy when there are children in the equation who need their mother/father (I'm assuming in this case it's father)

Dont ever assume anything in life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Yogosan

I had a mad crush on a girl I knew at work, fairly embarassing now that I think about it. I was around 17. I was still able to put the classic Gary twist on my weirdness though. One day (with the help of a few friends) I made a kinda love letter, shaped as a heart and left it on her car. But instead of the usual sappy crap it was full of weird jokes (I hope she got that they were jokes). Anyway, the letter contained things like "I want to drink your bath water" and "You look better in real life than you do through your bathroom window". It was all for my own amusement for the most part, nothing too sinister.

I used to get a load of prank phone calls before too, which at the time I presumed was just someone having a laugh, albeit a very poor one, so I gave it very little thought. The person stayed completely silent on the other end. The more I read this thread though, the more I'm convinced it was some crazy stalker type. I mean, ringing somone and staying silent isn't exaclty the M.O. of some lads having a laugh, it's usually less subtle, like pouring a bucket of iced water on while you sleep.

It would pick your brain wondering who it was though. Hopefully my sexy French teacher, but I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Yogosan

fergus1001 wrote: »
    That is absolutely hysterical!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

cazzer22 wrote: »
    A guy I went out with was an absolute crazy. Anytime we would go to the cinema, he would constantly complain about the price of cinema tickets and food (in the queue) in front of the staff and if he ever paid he would NEVER let me forget it. ''I paid for the cinema 3 months ago, remember?'' that kinda stuff. He also point blank refused to do anything that cost money and if he ever spent a cent, he would go on and on about it. /QUOTE]

In fairness,that's not crazy!
    Just tight as a crabs arse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Once went out with a girl who constantly wanted to know where I was and what I was doing. Her favorite question after finding that out was "Are there women there?" The joke answer of "Just strippers!" didn't go down well....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Once went out with a girl who constantly wanted to know where I was and what I was doing. Her favorite question after finding that out was "Are there women there?" The joke answer of "Just strippers!" didn't go down well....

Best way to answer something like that imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Wibbs wrote: »

It's the insidious ones that creep up on you that are the worst, cos you're usually well invested emotionally by the time you realise "oh oh". My particular kryptonite were the self centred needy ones. They were attracted to me and vice versa. You know the kind of people where Every. Single. Fcuking. Day there is a problem/issue and some sort of emotionals and they're never content for long and need constant reassurance. My goto plan was to try and help/fix such things and to give reassurance. I thought I was doing good. Danger Will Robinson! Worst plan ever. Your narcissistic emo types respond better to mostly ignoring that guff(it even turns them on trying to get your attention). Took a while to learn that one.

:D:pac::pac: another nugget from the Wibbs gold mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JapaneseLove

I had a GF who at the start was grand. But as the weeks and months went on she went all "Shutter Island" on me. Txtin me every 5 mins, "Where r u". Im at fukin work!! Where i am every day, obivously.

Then the accusiations started, "ur cheating on me" or "ur sleeping with the neighbours". Both my neighbours are like 90 and in wheelchairs u crazy c**t. And also if i was going to go out ide ask her if she wanted to come. She would say no and i would head off. 20 mins l8r, "where r u". I never said that u could go out. CRAZY!!!.

In the end i said f**k this im gone, and i dumped her. Now she rings me all the time, txts me and i have seen her outside my house. And I broke upwith her 9 months ago.

Now maybe it me but that s**t is f****d up. Im waiting for the day when i wake up and she is standing over me with a knife.

But the best part is that her friends always say how nice she is and how kind she is. Makes me look like the phsyco!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

I had a GF who at the start was grand. But as the weeks and months went on she went all "Shutter Island" on me. Txtin me every 5 mins, "Where r u". Im at fukin work!! Where i am every day, obivously.

Then the accusiations started, "ur cheating on me" or "ur sleeping with the neighbours". Both my neighbours are like 90 and in wheelchairs u crazy c**t. And also if i was going to go out ide ask her if she wanted to come. She would say no and i would head off. 20 mins l8r, "where r u". I never said that u could go out. CRAZY!!!.

In the end i said f**k this im gone, and i dumped her. Now she rings me all the time, txts me and i have seen her outside my house. And I broke upwith her 9 months ago.

Now maybe it me but that s**t is f****d up. Im waiting for the day when i wake up and she is standing over me with a knife.

But the best part is that her friends always say how nice she is and how kind she is. Makes me look like the phsyco!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

That's harassment. Report her to the Gardaí.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

We'll need her age, location and a recent picture.

If she's hot i'm sure there is someone who will take her off your hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

If TV has taught me anything, it's the crazy ones that give the best head.

That's probably just the added edge of having a crazy one's teeth so close to.......

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JapaneseLove

We'll need her age, location and a recent picture.

If she's hot i'm sure there is someone who will take her off your hands.

HAHA. You are welcome to her. I am seriously thinking of emigrating to live eith penguins in Antarctica. But she would probably find me there.

Crazy, mad as a bag of cats, bat s**t crazy, not wel in da head, not 1/4 wel. Just a few of my favourite expresions i use to describe her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Once had a GF who told me i couldn't go out with the lads because i was with her now. Went out on the Friday came home on the Wednesday and she had moved out :eek:

Bitches be crazy :D

your better off with out her ; )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

My most recent ex, while the two of us were out for a quiet drink last January, gave me an ultimatum that if I hadn't proposed to her by her 28th birthday (6 months from then), she was gone. I told her she better just leave now because there certainly isn't a chance of that happening now that she has just pulled that stunt. She backs up.

We were seeing each other just over two years. We ended about 2 months later due to a combination of things.

Anytime I begin to think about the good times and how well we got on, I just think of that crazy sh1t and I feel like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, dodging all those bullets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Do all the crazees eventually hook up?

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

You should've learned after the first time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

My wife always butters both sides of her bread? I mean, what's that all about? Crazzzzzzzzzzzy!!!! Madder than a very mad lad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

He suggested a nappy for foreplay.

Yeah... Goodbye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

When they start composing threads flat out on AH.

efb wrote: »

Yeah... Goodbye.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

How about you log on and see this thread after weeks and read every fcuking post in case one of them is your boyfriend complaining about you!!!:eek:

Jaaaaaysus, I think I am a lunatic.

PS only 3 people could be me..........................

auldgranny wrote: »
    How about you log on and see this thread after weeks and read every fcuking post in case one of them is your boyfriend complaining about you!!!:eek:

Jaaaaaysus, I think I am a lunatic.

PS only 3 people could be me..........................

/backs away very slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

IvaBigWun wrote: »

/backs away very slowly

Do you not want to be my Board's Buddy? Will I PM you? Will I send you a friend request? Will I read through all your previous posts? Will I follow all your threads? Do you live near Wexford? Do you want to meet up? Will I log on every hour to see did you answer me yet............................

efb wrote: »

Yeah... Goodbye.

Maybe he took your location as a sign?

auldgranny wrote: »
    Do you not want to be my Board's Buddy? Will I PM you? Will I send you a friend request? Will I read through all your previous posts? Will I follow all your threads? Do you live near Wexford? Do you want to meet up? Will I log on every hour to see did you answer me yet............................

No x 8.

Advertisement