Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre

Options
  • 12-09-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Im stil waiting on efibre since jan or feb. I had an eircom worker out last nite and he said i cant get it because im not on a cabinet . Im goin straight to the exchange, and he said as far as he knew the exchange is going to be updated for fibre here in castleisland in the next 6 weeks. Is this true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Y2KBOS86

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Im stil waiting on efibre since jan or feb. I had an eircom worker out last nite and he said i cant get it because im not on a cabinet . Im goin straight to the exchange, and he said as far as he knew the exchange is going to be updated for fibre here in castleisland in the next 6 weeks. Is this true?

It's not true

Like most eircom workers, he is clueless.

Cabinets linked to the exchange was only approved recently by comreg.

It will be late 2015 at the earliest befoe exchanges are setup

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Wasnt goin to get my hopes up anyway. Its bullsh#t really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Wasnt goin to get my hopes up anyway. Its bullsh#t really
    Hi rottie 11, 

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Pm sent

Hi rottie 11

I can confirm that we will not have efibre coverage updates for lines directly connected to the exchange until mid 2015. I'm sorry for the inaccurate information the technician gave you.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement