Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike theft in Killyclug

Options
  • 12-09-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭

Just want to give a heads up to anyone in the Killyclug/Killylastin area of Letterkenny.

Basically, I got home from work to my house in Killyclug and found my bike stolen from my locked shed. The bolt was bent and worked around the padlock.

I believe it was kids who were going around with a lawnmower and strimmer on Tuesday or Wednesday as I saw 2 of them leaving my garden and when I went out saw the bolt had been worked around the lock I had on it at the time. I changed locks to a thicker one.

So they would've been going around the Killyclug/Killylastin area and I mightn't have been the only one affected.

Advertisement