Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees office NUIM

• 12-09-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone know if the fees office are open weekends with the huge demand they are under!? Have to clear something's up..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

R_V_P 24 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the fees office are open weekends with the huge demand they are under!? Have to clear something's up..

I wouldn't imagine so, I've never heard of them being open at weekends before? Best thing to do would be I'd imagine to try get in Monday morning before the freshers descend on the place if you can.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

R_V_P 24 wrote: »

Go to the records office website and find out the registration schedule. If the first group is registering Monday at 9.30, that's when they'll all be over in Physics hall, or wherever it is. Get yourself to the Fees office at that time and the place will probably be empty for half an hour. Best bet is first thing in the morning.

Advertisement