Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silly q

Options
  • 13-09-2014 12:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

ok, so this maybe a post suitable for after hours. Am away on holidays at moment and our 9 month old had a swim seat thing for the pool from mother care. He just sits in to it etc

my question relates to a warning message on the back of the flotation device.

It's attached. I'm trying to figure out what it means but cant make sense of it.

anybody have any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I would go with no adults or make sure the baby is facing the right way.... Would be my best guess but honestly not sure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

bp wrote: »
    I would go with no adults or make sure the baby is facing the right way.... Would be my best guess but honestly not sure

Thanks. It's kind of a funny one alright. like both pictures are nearly exactly the same, the water level in one seems to be a bit higher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I had one of them for my brat. From memory its supposed to mean the child is not to be too high up in it as they could flip over, is ensure correctly balanced.

If you can understand my gibberish description.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Owryan wrote: »
    I had one of them for my brat. From memory its supposed to mean the child is not to be too high up in it as they could flip over, is ensure correctly balanced.

If you can understand my gibberish description.

yep. Get ya alright. Thanks. ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I've just bought one for my lad, and it means just that - make sure that the water is around the level of the child's nipples, or it could tip over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Huh makes sense :-)

Advertisement