Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House share wanted

Options
  • 13-09-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello folks,

I'm a mature postgrad student who has only just gotten the time to look for accommodation, due to tying up loose ends with work, etc.

Now, I've been offered a room in Castletroy within my budget (~€50pw), but it's got a couple of downsides (cold, no internet, far from the city).

Anyhow, before I go down that gravelled road, I'm just putting one more shoutout for any available accommodation (East Limerick/near UL/cyclable/parking/quiet, but sociable/etc.)

I do consider myself lucky to have found somewhere already, but one can always strive for perfection!

Let me know if ye know of anything. I've been commuting from North Kerry and it's starting to wear thin...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

If you have a smashing rain coat/bike or car you could move a little further from college and get a v nice house like out past groody roundabout :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

Mature student meself arrived up last monday not knowing if i was going to get accomodation or not ,was only pure luck i got a room on the day some lad moved out of a house an i was able to get. Good luck looking id say most decent places are gone though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 <-BehindYou

Alright,

Well I do have a smashing raincoat/bike/car combo, but I want to do as little driving as possible, but still be able to engage with the city.

Anyhow, if I don't see anything better this week, I'll go with Plan A. Looks like a chilly Winter!

R

Gah!

I've been gazumped.

No more Plan A. Got to keep looking for accommodation.

Any leads appreciated...

R

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

There is a three bedroom apartment for 900 euro per month in Glanntan being advertised on UL internal staff email. It's on daft as well.

I can't copy and paste on the phone

• Advertisement

Damn!

That's a little out of my budget (at the moment). Looking for closer to €220 per month.

Thanks for the lead, though.

Rob

Recently renovated and decorated furnished 3 bedroomed townhouse in excellent condition throughout. Living room, kitchen, dining room with patio door out to rear deck and garden area. 3 double bedrooms, main bathroom and downstairs wet room. GFCH. Located in the city centre within walking distance to all amenities and overlooking the People’s Park to the rear. Rent €780 per month. Photo’s available on request.

For further details and appointment to view contact Katherine on 4654 or respond to this email.

Katherine.Martin@ul.ie

3 bedroomed terrace house for rent on Mulgrave Street - 5 minute drive to University, 10 minute walk to city centre.

Contact Noel at ext 3326.

Noel.McCarthy@ul.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

one man tents are 30e in aldi

Advertisement