Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In house dog boarding Cork

• 13-09-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone know a reputable home boarding option for dogs in Cork? A lot of the posts I've come across are quite a few years old and some are no longer in business.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Daly09 wrote: »
    Anyone know a reputable home boarding option for dogs in Cork? A lot of the posts I've come across are quite a few years old and some are no longer in business.

Ilse Sas of Dogs For Life is in north Cork county, she's great :)
    Google will lead you to her, my phone is playing silly buggers and won't link for me

• Registered Users Posts: 18 The Shedder

A friend of mine has one in Rylane, PM me and I could give you his number. He is a great lover of dogs ( I bought my GSD bitch off him) so I would recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 dkod

Cosy pets rylane. They are on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Daly09

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Much appreciated. I'll certainly check them out.

Advertisement