Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost: Claddagh Ring | (Now Found)

Options
  • 13-09-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

At around about 1-2 today I lost my grandfathers claddagh ring, my route involved eglinton street, shop street as far as abbygate street, middle street, cross street, bridge street, dominick street, fr. griffin road and finally fr. burke road.

I've retraced my steps many times, have been in to every shop I stopped in along that route and have left my details in mill street as well. Maybe someone here will happen upon it? and if so will PM me, I'm absolutely gutted as the only value the ring had for me was sentimental. It's gold and has a red jewel in it's heart.

Can anyone offer me any additional advice that might help me be reunited with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

Go into 'Cash Converters' and 'Gold for Cash' type places, as someone may have picked it up and sold it straight way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Any luck finding it?

"Wedding ring found near bus stop on Fr Griffin Road, the finder is very anxious to find the owner. The ring is engraved. If you happen to know who it might belong to please send us a message and we can pass on the contact information for the lady who found it. Thank you"

https://www.facebook.com/cityofthetribes/posts/812069858815390?fref=nf

Worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stupidme

JJayoo wrote: »
    Any luck finding it?

"Wedding ring found near bus stop on Fr Griffin Road, the finder is very anxious to find the owner. The ring is engraved. If you happen to know who it might belong to please send us a message and we can pass on the contact information for the lady who found it. Thank you"

Worth a shot

No luck yet but I'll contact them too

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Claddaghgal

stupidme wrote: »
    Hi all,

At around about 1-2 today I lost my grandfathers claddagh ring, my route involved eglinton street, shop street as far as abbygate street, middle street, cross street, bridge street, dominick street, fr. griffin road and finally fr. burke road.

I've retraced my steps many times, have been in to every shop I stopped in along that route and have left my details in mill street as well. Maybe someone here will happen upon it? and if so will PM me, I'm absolutely gutted as the only value the ring had for me was sentimental. It's gold and has a red jewel in it's heart.

Can anyone offer me any additional advice that might help me be reunited with it?

Hi. My daughter found a ring at wkend. Have been trying all wk to find owner. Can you contact me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stupidme

Hi. My daughter found a ring at wkend. Have been trying all wk to find owner. Can you contact me please?

Just wanted to update everyone on this, met claddaghgal today and was reunited with my granddad's ring, over the moon and so very grateful, thank you and your daughter ever so much.

A special thank you as well to JJayoo who made the connection and got us in touch, I never thought I'd see it again so you saved me a lot of heartache.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Another lil fab reunion story! :) Good job Boards! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement