Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP and Minecraft

Options
  • 13-09-2014 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to all this gaming business, and my son is looking for a psp with mine craft on it,however when I was in Smyths the guy told me it wasn't possible to get mine craft for it. However my son is adamant he seen an advert for it?

Can any of you lovely people help me out?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

You can't get Minecraft on the PSP, but the PS Vita (ie the PSP's successor, and Sony's current handheld) is getting a version that will be released in the coming months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

PinkFly wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm a newbie to all this gaming business, and my son is looking for a psp with mine craft on it,however when I was in Smyths the guy told me it wasn't possible to get mine craft for it. However my son is adamant he seen an advert for it?

Can any of you lovely people help me out?

you could get him a ps4 as it has minecraft. or you can wait for the ps vita version of minecraft to come out.

The PS4 will get used a lot more than a vita when he tires of minecraft and the ps4 version is much better anyway. But if he wants it for bus journeys or when he's on the go fire away!

Advertisement