Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe cobbler on a Sunday

Options
  • 13-09-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is somewhere in Dublin tomorrow Sunday that would fix heels to shoes? its kind of an emergency, my cousin needs it fixed for her Debs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm not sure but I know some bigger dry cleaners offer cobbling service (I'm not sure if they outsource though... ) try ones that might be open on a Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oswin

There's a place in Stephens green shopping centre which should be open. I tthink it's called timpsons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

You'd have more chance of success if you traveled back to the 1800s unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

You'd have more chance of success if you traveled back to the 1800s unfortunately

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 68,902 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Oswin wrote: »
    There's a place in Stephens green shopping centre which should be open. I tthink it's called timpsons.

http://www.timpson.co.uk/store.php?id=779

Also in the Ilac. Not cheap but probably still cheaper than buying a new pair of shoes in this scenario.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks guys for the suggestions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

There's one in nutgrove sc

Advertisement