Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT303

Options
  • 13-09-2014 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

missed induction, missed student card so I have no idea what class im in so I don't know timetable.

Anyone able to sort me out on what class I would be in if My surname began with 'J'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

hey ya timetables are onlines most of the time but the site is a bit rubbish.

I would suggest you call into your School office first thing on Monday to find out what you missed etc. School of Marketing office is Room 3 063 Aungier Street.

If you have registered you can collect your card on Monday in Aungier Street - the id collection continues on Monday or after that from the Student Service Centre in Aungier Street

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AdamJ1

timetables seem to change for this course or randomly disappear

thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

then defo call into the School office.

School prepare timetables so theywill have the most uptodate one. The School also upload it to the site

Advertisement