Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud Atlas (Blu-ray + UV Copy) - €5.94 delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭mmmcake

worth it for tom hanks bad irish accent

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭RQ2013

On average how long would shipping take... Some good films on offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

RQ2013 wrote: »
    On average how long would shipping take... Some good films on offer

Takes usually 2-3 weeks on average, sometimes shorter than that, sometimes a few days longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

If you paid me 5.94 I wouldn't watch Cloud Atlas again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,190 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I really liked the book thought movie was okay but maybe not the best book to be adapting a movie from
    Might buy it if I had a blu ray player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

DMcL1971 wrote: »
    If you paid me 5.94 I wouldn't watch Cloud Atlas again.

In that case, I won't

I've found WowHD increasingly poor at fulfilling orders lately, although their prices and frequent 15% off sales make them competitive price-wise. I've had pre-orders go straight to backorder, most recently with Slash's new album. How does that even happen?? I've got another CD showing as on backorder since I placed the order on August 5th, in that time I've only had one update/apology email regarding it. I know it's not a matter of life and death, starting to get p!ssed off with them all the same.

Advertisement