Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abrakebara

Options
  • 14-09-2014 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭

€10.10 for a chicken burger and chips wtf never again KK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

The place is a total rip off and the food is crap. Tasty of course after a few scoops but way overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Doesnt sound right. It should be only 7.50 for a chicken fillet burger meal. Only got one the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

toe_knee wrote: »
    Doesnt sound right. It should be only 7.50 for a chicken fillet burger meal. Only got one the other day

Do they have an after hours surcharge or something? Just a guess, never been in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Carlow2011 wrote: »
    €10.10 for a chicken burger and chips wtf never again KK
    Was this the price displayed on the menu?
    What does your receipt say?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Did you just order a chicken burger and chips? Chances are they charged for them separately instead of as a meal deal.

Anyway Abrakebabra's in general are absolute dives especially the one in Kilkenny. Any time I've gotten something in their, it seems the food has been sitting there for hours and they just take it out for you and charge you €5.50 for the privilege.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭stalebread

Haven't been there in a while. If I remember correctly, prices increase the later it gets!! When you have 15 pints you dont really notice

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I know the outlet in Waterford used to charge more if you sat in to eat rather then take away, not sure if Kilkenny one does the same.

So if you eat the foot in the outlet this might explain why it cost more

Advertisement