Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT registration email

Options
  • 14-09-2014 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I sat my repeat exams and passed. However I still haven't been sent an email about my invitation to register for the next year.

Should I be worried since classes are due to start back on Monday or is this standard procedure?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

from the website

Registration information for Students who have taken supplemental examinations
    2 September, 2014

Below is some important information for you regarding registration for the 2014/15 session now that you have sat your repeat examinations.

1. You will not be eligible to register on your programme until your repeat results are processed, we expect results will be available week commencing 15th September 2014. You will receive an email to your DIT e-mail account when your results are released.

2. Your classes may commence in advance of your exam results being processed and your re-registration details being sent to you. If this is the case, please attend class while you await the outcome of your results.

3. You will still have access to your student e-mail and library account for the interim period.

4. You will receive an “Invitation to Register” to your student e-mail when the Registration Service receives confirmation you have passed. Please bear in mind that September is a particularly busy period for the Registration Service and we are working through a significant number of repeats. While every effort is made to issue e-mails on how to re-register to successful students promptly there can be delays.

5. As soon as you receive your “Invitation to Register” to your student e-mail account, log onto the Register & Pay system and follow the steps detailed in the e-mail, you will need to pay 50% of the fees due to register.

6. Students who have applied for a grant can register for the 2014/15 session by selecting this option. Students awaiting a decision on their grant will not be required to pay fees at this point. If a decision is not made on your grant application by 1st Dec 2014 you will be required to pay a minimum of 50% of the outstanding fee. Students should log onto SUSI.ie to check on progress of their grant request.

7. Remember if you have a grant application with SUSI/VEC/BTEA, you must keep in contact with them and provide them with correct information with regard to your grant application.

Check Facebook & Twitter regularly from 15th of September for dates on when registration details are released for your college or site.

Finally, it is important that you continue to check your DIT student e-mail account regularly to keep yourself up to date on what is happening in DIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Garzard

In the same situation - received my result last Monday and still haven't received the Registration Invite either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭noddy78779

Cheers mate, got my registration email.. Was getting worried for a while, but anyhow no biggie!

Advertisement