Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 UEE:PS4MR Edituon!

Options
  • 14-09-2014 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭

I know there is a thread in the games forum but i was thinking could we have one here for people who have only played the game since its release on PS4? The Games thread is active but seems to mostly have PC players that already know the game inside out and is,imo,confusing for people who dont have that much experience with the game.

So ill start by saying i just beat Azmodan last night for the first time as a Wizard.

Really enjoying the game so far and ive found frost to be a great talent tree for a wizard,with a few passive buffs concentrating on frost ive been able to fly through the game on Hard. Stun/Freeze being very useful to keep enemies at range imo.

Ive been salvaging all gear except legendaries so can craft gear at a higher levels,is this a good thing to do? Ive no idea when to use crafting,does the item craft to the heroes level? I dont want to craft a legendary only for it to be level 20 or something is im lvl 60:(

Advertisement