Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiki shaving soap

• 14-09-2014 10:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

After watching Nicks review of Tiki soaps I order a sample pack. Fantastic soap. It's similar to MFW only her soaps have nicer sents to them. A lot of good artisan shaving soaps across the pond. Next on my list is Caties Bubbles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFaB614zxGQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Gotham Knight

Catie's Bubbles soap is excellent. I got some Purple Grapefruit and Menta Terrosa from Chris a couple of weeks ago and they both perform excellently. The Purple Grapefruit has a great scent.

Then when he got some LPV back in stock I thought I should move quickly and order it. Should have it here in a few days now :)

Highly recommend the soaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Catie's Bubbles soap is excellent. I got some Purple Grapefruit and Menta Terrosa from Chris a couple of weeks ago and they both perform excellently. The Purple Grapefruit has a great scent.

Then when he got some LPV back in stock I thought I should move quickly and order it. Should have it here in a few days now :)

Highly recommend the soaps.

Just ordered some LPV now. Christ, My wife is going to kill me for buying more soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Gotham Knight

Nah, she'll thank you for looking so slick and for making the bathroom smell so good!

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I ordered a sampler from Amanda right around the time when she lost a family member. Even though I told her I was in no rush she felt really guilty about the delay and included lots of extra goodies. I nosed around the samples which aren't very complex, vary in strength, and all revolve around the natural, beach, sea theme. The performance has proven very nice. I really like her bay rum which is a scent I'm fairly particular about. Her fougere is good although B&M's fougere are on another level. She also included some aftershave which is great. Not only that but the bottle contains a built in bottle opener. Perfect for throwing in with your travel kit. I'm certainly impressed so far. She's having a little hiatus right now. If you check out her website it says she is "catching up". I hope she does and reopens soon as she has plenty of promise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I received my Caties Bubbles LPV last week. Excellent soap and great scent. These artisan soaps are really the way to go. The only problem is they quickly run out of stock. Synergy CaD Shaving Soap was sold out on it's first day of release and is still out of stock. http://howtogrowamoustachestore.com/:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement