Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kavos

• 14-09-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Right lads thinking on going to kavos do irish and English fight over there or is it safe for irish people to go

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

Was there this summer with a group of my friends all lads, never had any problem got on well with any English people we encountered, think I only saw one half attempt of a fight the whole week which was quite surprising. If you don't do anything stupid and don't go looking for it you will be grand. Most people are there to enjoy themselves and wont want any trouble either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

More likely to find Irish fighting Irish than anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

What temperatures does it reach in June/July? I heard Kavos is nasty hot, as in it's just complete dead heat and there's no breeze at all.

Also, do many Irish go there or is it mostly English?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Is there many Irish over there? Is it dead heat or does there be a breeze?

Advertisement