Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*singer looking for pianist or guitar player* Dublin

Options
  • 14-09-2014 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I am looking for a female pianist or guitar player who is interested in starting a setup to play at wedding ceremonies on weekends.

I’m 27 and used to sing at weddings and play in a band in Germany and would like to get back into it. I only play a little bit of guitar so not enough to support myself. I’m based in Dublin.

If you’re interested give me your email address and I’ll send you a sample song I recorded recently.

Thanks. :)
    Svenja

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

Hi, Should be the guitar player should be aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Why female exclusively?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SvenjaP

cthulhu79 wrote: »
    Hi, Should be the guitar player should be aswell?

Hi, sorry I'm not sure what you mean?

endacl wrote: »
    Why female exclusively?

Good question. I've had a couple of strange messages from guys before on boards (in private email) and just though that this way I would avoid it. If someone is interested in a professional musical workrelationship I don't mind if it's female or male. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

sorry for mistyping, i asked if the guitar player should be female aswell, you just answered! Do you already have contacts for play in wedding functions?

• Advertisement

cthulhu79 wrote: »
    sorry for mistyping, i asked if the guitar player should be female aswell, you just answered! Do you already have contacts for play in wedding functions?

No worries ;) i dont have contacts myself but my boyfriend is a musician fulltime so once theres a profile set up and a few songs recorded i can use his contacts.

Advertisement