Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gleann Rua, Renmore

Options
  • 14-09-2014 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Any opinions on what it is like to live in the Gleann Rua Estate, Renmore?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Pizarro

If it's anything like Lurgan Park next door, there'll be dog sh1te everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

It's not a bad place to live.
    Definitely worse places to live in Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

I lived there for 4 years when a student in GMIT. Nice enough area, was more families than students at the time anyway but thought the houses were quite cold, not very well insulated. Bus service from the top of the road has improved dramatically since I was there with the 9 going every 15 mins into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

It's a nice estate. There are students in Gleann Rua but there's students living in every estate in Renmore. It's a convenient spot with very good amenities - beach, kingfisher gym, schools, etc. I think they just started building a new Garda station near the GMIT roundabout which will be good for the area.

Advertisement