Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insanity Hybrid Program Day 1

Options
  • 14-09-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Started a Insanity Hybrid Program today. My goal to become fitter, leaner and to continue to be healthy. I consider my cardio fitness ok, and Iv been training with weights for years. In 2011 I was tipping 16 stone however since Iv made big lifestyle changes. My stats are as follows:

Height 5'11,
    Weight 11stone 12 pounds
    BMI 23
    Daily Calorie Intake 2800

My Program:
    6 days of Insanity Program while incorporating 3 days of weight training, nothing too heavy and all upper body.

Day1 Chest/Bench, Flys, Incline or Decline, Dips. Bicep/Dumbbell Curls, Barbell Curls.
    Day 2 Shoulders/Front Press, Side Lats, Behind Neck Press. Triceps or Traps.
    Day3 Repeat Day1

Insanity Fitness Test. + Weights, Chest and Arms
    Switch Kicks 39
    Power Jacks 20
    Power Knees 63
    Power Jumps 28
    Globe Jumps 4
    Suicide Jumps 15
    Push up jumps 23
    Low Plank Obliques 33.

Found the fitness test ok, it's new and a new type of training il get used to it. Keeping the diet in check and water intake is the most important part of the program. It's gona be interesting. See ye tomorrow

Advertisement