Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graco contour electra cot problems!

Options
  • 14-09-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

We have a graco contour electra travel cot and it's becoming my least favourite baby accessory. We only use it when we go away so it's only an infrequent problem; still though we have had 2 sleepless nights because of the stupid thing (I know it's my little urchin that's the problem but I feel better blaming an inanimate object). Our son treats it like a toy. He sits up in it for the night and drags his hands over the mesh as he likes the noise of it and bounces off the sides and whatever else he can manage in the cot. I don't know if a different cot exists or if someone can tell me it's a phase that will end and we can go back to loving it again.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is a novelty:) all the travel cots are similar.
    I would give him some toys and see if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭contrary_mary

My little fella is probably younger than yours but he likes staring at the colours on the top which are a little too stimulating when I'm trying to get him to sleep! However he had slept well in it when we've used it. We were in a hotel at the weekend and we used their travel cot which I think was a much cheaper mothercare one and there wasn't much to differentiate it - same mesh sides and to be honest I felt a bit of a fool shelling out for the fancy graco one! So I'd say they're all nearly the same and he will probably just grow out of it. And my lad will probably figure out about the noise in another few months!

Advertisement