Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on importing goods

Options
  • 14-09-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi folks, I was hoping someone with experience on here from importing goods from china could help me with some questions I have. My first time thinking about this and hoping to benefit from some experienced folk. Please pm me if you can help as I'd rather not put it out here. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭elastico

touchwood wrote: »
    Hi folks, I was hoping someone with experience on here from importing goods from china could help me with some questions I have. My first time thinking about this and hoping to benefit from some experienced folk. Please pm me if you can help as I'd rather not put it out here. Thanks.

Best thing to do is just search the word China in this forum and read all the threads, its all been covered many times before around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭touchwood

elastico wrote: »
    Best thing to do is just search the word China in this forum and read all the threads, its all been covered many times before around here.

Cheers man, I have read a few of them alright got a bit of info but I was hoping someone could give me done specific advice for what I'm hoping to do. Will have another look though cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

what would you like to know thats specific to what you want to order? with customs, its very hard to make a profit on Chinese goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Pm sent. Also I disagree with the above poster. Their is lots of potential to make a lot of profit on goods from china. Volume plays a significant factor but is not always essential.

Advertisement