Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 23 things you always needed but never knew about it for cat owners

• 14-09-2014 9:10pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Link to Buzzfeed

To be honest I'm interested in quite a few but number 16 is my big one (the store is down for 2 weeks) to get. I already do have the 13 but our cats were not impressed...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Some great ideas, we have our own versions of some..

My dad used to have pieces of blanket cut up and thrown on sofa arms and back, when cat tried to claw, they fell on the cat, stopped the sofa clawing in about 3 weeks.
    The whack a mole game, we use a cardboard box with holes cut in, and a stick.

I have 18 inch deep windows, so I put a blanket on the windowsill for sunbathing.

We also have an old feather pillow on the back of the sofa, cats fight over who sleeps there, only works with the feather pillow though.

Really could do with the cat bed beside the bed, you'd think a king sized be would be enough, but everyone creeps into my bed at night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Wow, some really cool things there. I love the Indiana Jones bridge

Advertisement