Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So as someone who hasn't looked into it and won't be purchasing a console for a while

Options
  • 14-09-2014 10:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

...Xbox One or PS4?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I've both...

The PS4 started out better for me but now its no contest...

At the moment the Xbox One is flying ahead of the PS4...

Every month the Xbox has an different update,adding new features all the time.They are brilliant with the work they are doing.The xbox one is a pure media machine matched with games in my house.The PS4 is just purely for games..

Maybe wait until the full details of the 2.0 update on the PS4 to choose...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Simple answer is, What exclusives you will be into and what console are your friends playing on for the social aspect of online gaming?

That will answer your question, both consoles have good specs and games won't look too different on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

This topic has proven to be a bit of a headache, as can be seen here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057075192

The simple answer is, go for whatever most of your mates have or are getting. Locking this now as it will inevitably descend into a mess otherwise

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement