Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been approved by SUSI yet?

Options
  • 14-09-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

So far I have heard nothing from them, I don't know if I should get in touch with them as they might normally take time. As I can't really afford the fees, I may have to drop out if I don't get the grant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 breny

Hi Sam,

I was onto them last week. They said they were finally getting to final assessments on the applications. We shouldnt have to wait much longer.
    I did ask had anyone actually got approved yet, they told me no.

Breny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Couple of people in my college who registered yesterday had approval letters , maybe 2-3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

There are a lot of people in my college that have already been approved the SUSI system is a complete joke!

My application began the beginning of May and has been at the same point since July 10th, it said Application awaiting assessment.

It changed today and now says, Documentation has been received. Application queued for Final Assessment. I hope that this is progress!

I am lucky in the fact that my college are understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

My application came up 'awarded fees only' as of last Friday. It'd been static since July 3rd. The panic was beginning to set as of last Monday, so it was as best an end to the week as I could've hoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

I hope mine is going to move in that direction soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

i got awarded this week after sending in all necessary documentation around june

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭eezipc

My wife, (mature student) got approved last Friday. Her application was sent in a few months ago.
    She got fees paid and €135 per month. Not sure where those numbers came from but we are delighted her fees got paid.

Advertisement