Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand delivery time?

Options
  • 14-09-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

how long does it take for my pc to be shipped once payment is received?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

I'm waiting a week for a nas but they sent an email saying I should have it on Monday so I'd say about 10 days???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I have had stuff from them delivered in pretty much exactly one week once everything was in stock (5 working days), but it can vary usually onm the londer side.

As I recall from order tracking their stuff tends to come in from Germany via the UK. They'll usually pick and ship ship the order within a day once payment is confirmed on their end.

Remember there is the potential for a banking delay as well, but under SEPA rules they should receive the payment into their bank account within 24 hours, in addition there is often some additional time on their side matching the order to the payment, especially if the order details on the transfer details are not 100% accurate.

For most recent order I set them up as a payee 365 online instead of going to the bank as per usual, I placed the order and made the transfer at about 1.00 am on a Sunday night/Monday morning, it had been shipped by HWVS but 3pm the next day, but arrived in Ireland about lunchtime the following Monday after a few DHL hops.

Advertisement