Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident in Collooney

Options
  • 15-09-2014 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know, an incident took place last Monday evening around 8.30pm in which a local girl was followed home by a guy who then tried to force his way into her home, just giving y'all the heads up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Heyhoo

Oh my god, where in Collooney did this happen? how come this hasn't been made public knowledge before now?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Just to let you know, an incident took place last Monday evening around 8.30pm in which a local girl was followed home by a guy who then tried to force his way into her home, just giving y'all the heads up!

Christ almighty why wasnt this found out before?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Quick! Tell Facebook!! Was there a van? A white one?!?

:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

It was reported that a guy followed a girl home from Collooney and he tried it on with her and tried to force his way into the house, since my last "sensational post" it turns out that the assailant happens to be a 16yrs old and a non national on holidays here, the whole story would appear to have been blown out of proportion to be honest, and yes endac it was on FB as the girls sister had it plastered all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    It was reported that a guy followed a girl home from Collooney and he tried it on with her and tried to force his way into the house, since my last "sensational post" it turns out that the assailant happens to be a 16yrs old and a non national on holidays here, the whole story would appear to have been blown out of proportion to be honest, and yes endac it was on FB as the girls sister had it plastered all over the place.

Give us the link, thats completely awful!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

It wasn't on the papers, although it was on facebook, if you know anybody in Collooney I am sure they will fill you in.

Advertisement